SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's that time of year again, The Pet Place could use your vote for the best pet store. Winner is 95flhr! Thanks all!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's that time of year again, The Pet Place could use your vote for the best pet store. Winner is 95flhr! Thanks all! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Submitted.
Goldens can never have enuff toys.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Submitted

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
Shasta Voted for you

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Sasha wanted to make sure I entered on her behalf. Smile

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Done!
Does the karma include any bacon?? J/k.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotcha ya covered. Good Luck!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I tried about three times and because I just put in the box Pet Place I tried searching for the submit button by scrolling down and hit "next" but wouldn't change to the next page, now it just shows "Survey Restricted" Confused

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Done! Our GSD, Jaeger would love any new goodies! Big Grin

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Gunner, Jackson and Scout are all in for The Pet Place Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Jeff, I tried about three times and because I just put in the box Pet Place I tried searching for the submit button by scrolling down and hit "next" but wouldn't change to the next page, now it just shows "Survey Restricted" Confused

I had the same issue using Chrome on my tablet. Tried the site using DuckDuckGo and it worked fine for me.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Blank just voted.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happily voted!!!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
Voted!

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Voted. Good luck.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Sorry Will! The website is pretty awful. We appreciate that you tried.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Done. No pets at this time so forward any karma.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Done! Oh by the way you can you on multiple devices or search engines. Voted on Safari, Google and Bing. Wink

This ones always in need of new toys.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Voted.

My 7 month old Chocolate Lab loves toys!

On second thought, if I win the karma please give it to your local animal shelter.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spooky39
posted Hide Post
Voted. If I win, please use the $100 on a local animal charity/shelter. Cool

Green Light!

Posts: 508 | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post