SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's that time of year again, The Pet Place could use your vote for the best pet store. Winner is 95flhr! Thanks all!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's that time of year again, The Pet Place could use your vote for the best pet store. Winner is 95flhr! Thanks all! Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Took her a while, but Scooter voted.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ruby put in her vote for you!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15281 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Wolfie Voted

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maggie the Cat voted.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
All done. Good luck Jeff. Cattle Dog Highway says thank you, John

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chyna & Flash voted. Good Luck.

Posts: 74 | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Done. No karma please. My cats are spoiled enough.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Done: Here's Taz the cat. Taz is short for Tasmanian Devil because she sure was when she showed up in our back yard 15 years ago. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted - happy to help out with all the help you give members here!

Shawn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I voted for the The Pet Place! Good luck!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the best James Earl Jones voice - "It has been done"

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Jeff, feels stupid to ask but which category should I pick? Found Animal Clinic and Vet.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Jeff, feels stupid to ask but which category should I pick? Found Animal Clinic and Vet.

0-0

Thanks Nicky, there is a pet store category on page 2 or 3 depending on your device.

Thanks everyone!

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

Bruiser voted for The Pet Place.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Linkin and Sara said to vote for you so I did Smile

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Voted. If picked for the Karma I'd like to accept for a dear friend. Unfortunately, we have no pets at this time but live vicariuosly thru our friend and her cats. Big Grin

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
You have a vote from me and the pups Jeff.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post