SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pope Francis Compares George Floyd To Biblical ‘Good Samaritan,’ Praises BLM Rioters For Being ‘Social Poets’
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pope Francis Compares George Floyd To Biblical ‘Good Samaritan,’ Praises BLM Rioters For Being ‘Social Poets’ Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Catholicism, not Christianity.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What do you see on the second page of this thread?

I haven't read every word in this thread. Please point out to me the specific posts which suppport your claim.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
As chellim pointed out, these types of threads always devolve into Catholic bashing. It never fails and it gets old.

Whether it's this one or the multitude of others, they eventually turn into pedophile priests, the supposed riches of the Church being taxed or sold, "the whore of Babylon", etc....

You know they do. We all know they do. It would just be nice if the same deference given by many members here to other Judeo-Christian faiths be given to our faith which seems to be "fair game".

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Generalities don't mean dick to me. Specific posts, please. I'm certain you think I'm just trying to pin you down, but if you give me something to chew on, you can watch me eat lunch.

I'm not reading this entire thread in order to find evidence of your claim. Help me out.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to publicly finger any specific members here, they know who they are.

To be clear, I'm not asking for any particular moderation from you. Rather, I'd ask for moderation from the members here. There is no need for the Catholic bashing that goes on in these threads.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You say it goes on all the time and then you say you're asking for self-moderation. Ain't gonna happen, and if you tell me you don't know this is true, I would have to doubt it.