SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    To all the guys with great women
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To all the guys with great women Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I love this! Thanks for posting. Mine is the greatest blessing in my life. We've been married 31 years. I'll have you know she is a very patient woman. Smile

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8534 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Nice video; thanks for posting that.

I'd be lost without my wife of 34 years. She's the wonderful mother of our 2 daughters, the doting grandmother to our 3 grandchildren (plus one on the way), and the best friend I've ever had. She's the reason for everything I accomplished in my 20 year Air Force career and 15 year (so far) civil service career. They say behind every good man there's a good woman, and it's certainly true in my case. One of the happiest days of my life, other than the births of my children and grandchildren, was watching my beautiful Okie walking down the aisle towards me. I'm a lucky guy and the Good Lord has blessed me far beyond what I deserve.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1684 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
44 years with my bride. Second marriage for both of us... early on. We raised 5 kids while managing my job demands and hers and three state transfers. She was a trooper, and left her jobs to follow along with what was on my plate. I can't imagine being more happy with any other women. When I took her to company functions, she was the center of attention and knew how to act.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am SO BLESSED with a great woman.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
We just celebrated our 38th anniversary.

She is a great wife, terrific mom, and my grandkids idolize her.

I cannot believe she's put up with me for so long.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6427 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Yall ain't married to a Latina, no way in hell I'm sending my wife a video with any other women in it!

Same with my Philippina wife

Posts: 1540 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
16 years with my bride. She is the wolds best wife hands down. She is stunning, incredibly smart, best mom I have ever met, sugar mamma, and my very best friend.

My life is infinitely better because she is in it. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3173 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just short of 36 years with the kindest, most wonderful woman in the world.

Bob

Posts: 1585 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I've got a good woman, and I wont brag on her because it would be unfair to the rest y'all Wink.

However, can we talk a little bit about the video? I just see a bunch of clips of women crying accompanied by a country song. Is there additional context or meaning that I'm missing?

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I've got a good woman, and I wont brag on her because it would be unfair to the rest y'all Wink.

However, can we talk a little bit about the video? I just see a bunch of clips of women crying accompanied by a country song. Is there additional context or meaning that I'm missing?

It’s the words that they can relate to that makes it awesome and initially sad but it also tells them that their current guy understands what he has and cherishes her.

I kinda posted it thinking more guys would show their wives as just a nice little appreciation to them but it didn’t seem to turn out like that. It seems most didn’t watch and more importantly listen to one clip (same song, several couples).

Posts: 3933 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

I kinda posted it thinking more guys would show their wives as just a nice little appreciation to them but it didn’t seem to turn out like that. It seems most didn’t watch and more importantly listen to one clip (same song, several couples).

‘Cuz we’re dudes … Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post