SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    To all the guys with great women
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To all the guys with great women Login/Join 
posted
This is especially true if they have ever had a rough road. You’ll probably get some tears if you play this video for her but also some appreciation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gsWs26QJE&t=61s

Posts: 3936 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I got one. I appreciate her. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too!!! I Love her like crazy!!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My bride after 30 years together is still the most wonderful woman I could hope for.

Before me she was nearly killed twice.

Since we have been together there have been about 6 serious surgeries, a few related to those near death experiences.

She is an absolute treasure and can’t imagine life without her

Posts: 3302 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Yall ain't married to a Latina, no way in hell I'm sending my wife a video with any other women in it!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6351 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I didn't watch the video.
But I'm more nuts about my wife now than when we were 19! And those of you who have met her know she's still a looker.

Posts: 18096 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Without my wife and partner, my life would have no meaning.

She's a 4 time cancer survivor, newly diagnosed diabetic and the greatest warrior I have known.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Great post! I have no life without my wife of 30 years!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I can't tell you guys enough how my wife has made life better than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you, God, for giving her to me.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I’ve been blessed with two great women.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Not gonna ask, not gonna ask...

Posts: 107762 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Not gonna ask, not gonna ask...

Widower? Maybe a great mom and wife. Haha

Posts: 3936 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
First one was the greatest mom ever. Second one is the kindest person I’ve ever met.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Been with my wife for 25(?) years or so.
She’s the other half of my soul.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
40th anniversary coming up soon. I can't think about how life would be without her.

Posts: 12939 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Otto, mine is from Argentina!! I get it!!!!!!! Wink

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over 55 years with a wonderful women.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
42 years here and I am still madly in love! Someone once said that every man should have one good rifle, one good dog, and one good woman in his lifetime. I have had several good dogs and accurate rifles, and my one good woman!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, how about a shout-out to all the gals with great women????? Smile (That would get your diversity rating a nice boost!)

Besides, we should appreciate women who "marry" women. That takes two females out of circulation who would have been a disaster for two unlucky men who could have ended up with them. Life's blessings don't always have to come in big packages. I thank God every day of my life that I didn't end up married to my first girlfriend! (After all, how many 15yr-olds know that love and lust aren't synonyms?) Roll Eyes

Posts: 1629 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post