SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberals and reality
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberals and reality Login/Join 
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
If a disease, is there a cure?

[satire]The only known cure at this time is a .22 LR administered directly behind the left ear.[/satire]

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Liberalism is a mental disorder

Somebody ought to write a book about it. Eek

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

Somebody ought to write a book about it. Eek

That's a Savage idea!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Saw the title and knew we'd be off to the races. my immediate reaction was, "Not two words one typically sees in the same sentence."

Re the ACA being a disaster, like many things, it depends whose ox is bring gored.

As someone who finds himself paying a lot more fit much shittier coverage than before, I recognize it as an abortion. That's without even getting into its failure to pencil out with exchanges collapsing left and right.

A certain Leftist I know, who was never able to get insurance due to pre-existing conditions, thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread. After all, her personal needs are being met. As to the exchanges failing, no problem, just tax the rich more. "After all, health care is a right.". Yeah, if I don't manage too walk away before that point, I darned sure do then. Trying to have and intelligent factual conversation with a leftist is much like trying to teach a pig to sing, only more futile...

Posts: 6923 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:

THIS!

I firmly believe this to be true. Especially with the far lefties. They ignore facts, as well as past history. That to me is delusional behavior.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post