SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Survey: More than 1-in-5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Cheating in 2020 Election
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Survey: More than 1-in-5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Cheating in 2020 Election Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Those 81,283,501 votes came from somewhere... Roll Eyes

Wait! Does this mean Joe Biden may not have actually received 81 million votes?!?

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m sorry but believing a poll supposedly answered by people who are already liars is hard for me to accept the results.

“I know someone who did something” is most often bullshit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are right! This is ridiculous. There are accomplished social psychologists that know how to conduct a proper study. Stanley Milgram for example conducted similar studies years ago. Sadly he is deceased. This is not even on the level of asking the man on the street.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
My mother got a ballot for my father for the 2020 election. He’s been gone 25 years this past November.

They just didn't get to the mailbox before she did.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

The survey asked those who voted by mail in the 2020 election if they filled out a ballot “in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?” to which 21 percent said they had done so.

Because I filled out my wife's ballot and she signed it, puts me in that 20%. Yet it changes nothing about the election concerning that ballot.

Here is Utah all elections in my country are mail in. I guess because of the smaller population and nearly everyone having second homes.

I'm fully support voting in person WITH ID, but we know that will never happen.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post