SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Gun Market is SLOWWWW
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Gun Market is SLOWWWW Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’ve never heard of Welcher’s before this, but I’ll check them out sometime soon. Quite honestly, I’ve pretty much spent the gun budget and then some for the foreseeable future in the last month. I’ve got a bit left for mags and ammo for some new toys and for what I need, Brownell’s has the best price. Given the topic at hand, it makes me cringe a bit to say that, but it is what it are and all that. Wink

Posts: 17221 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to help. I've bought 8 or 9 in the last couple of months.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7963 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I’ve never heard of Welcher’s before this, but I’ll check them out sometime soon. Quite honestly, I’ve pretty much spent the gun budget and then some for the foreseeable future in the last month. I’ve got a bit left for mags and ammo for some new toys and for what I need, Brownell’s has the best price. Given the topic at hand, it makes me cringe a bit to say that, but it is what it are and all that. Wink

Just an FYI, I think Welchers changed their name to WGS Guns. They’re right off I-5 by Bridgeport Way next to the Ford Dealership. The range next door is one of the best I have been to, and was surprisingly nicer than Bellevue Gun Club. If you head over, might take a little ammo and have some fun while you’re at it. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip, I’ll make an afternoon of it. Smile

Posts: 17221 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I just bought a basic 1911 from Gallery of Guns, and it will come through a dealer in Wylie, Texas I've used twice before. He has a nice little shop with a small inventory, but is very nice to work with.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did my share to help out the gun manufacturers and distributors this year. I was finally able to purchase a MKE/Zenith Z5RS, after waiting for over a year for the next shipment. I love the gun, but my gun budget took a real big hit!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Well, I did my part. Went to my favorite LGS (Maine Military Supply) and picked up a bare-bones DTI 16" and grabbed a combo carry handle/rear sight and an extra mag. Lightly used, a bit over $500 out the door.

I'll be adding a decent red dot as soon as a couple of jobs pay off. Thought they were a little high on ammo, but checking SGAMMO, they're right in the ball park so I'll probably pick up a couple of 500 round cases as well.

Of course this means the wheels for the Tundra won't happen this year (another thread).

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15275 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post