SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you last minute April Karma x's 2!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you last minute April Karma x's 2! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Good morning everyone for your reviews on Google my business. Reviews are so important for small businesses like mine. As a thank you I am offering 2 Karmas for the month of April!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Lucky number 1 - thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3921 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Good morning ... and would like a chance for my wife's birthday coming up. Thanks !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your continued great service and generosity! Please enter me in this Karma.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wowza. Lucky #4.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Glad we could help with the reviews.

My wife would like that for her 80th birthday!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Glad to help out David, Please include me. Thank you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Oh my Yes! Please include me. My wife has been a long time Citizen Eco-Drive fan. She broke the crystal on her favorite one about 2 years ago and hasn't worn it since. (It has a mother-of-pearl dial too Wink ) She would love this as an anniversary present.....since it is coming up.
Thanks for the opportunity to let me be the hero!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me and as always thank you for your generosity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
My wife doesn't wear watches. But I would like a shot at the WR 100 if I'm selected.

I bought the wife a ladie's Tag SEL 20 plus years ago and it just sits in her draw collecting dust.

Thanks for the chance.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1235 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Yes please

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Include me please!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
I'll play, you are always so generous
thank you

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Ken M

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love to have one for my wife. Count me in.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
If anyone deserved the great reviews you did, David. Please put me in for the KARMA too. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't mind owning that WR 100, so please include me in your extremely generous offering!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the pot.
Thanks,
Billy E

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post