SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you last minute April Karma x's 2!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you last minute April Karma x's 2! Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your list,

Thanks for the Karma's!!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in please and thank you!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could truly use the eco drive! Thank you for the opportunity to participate.

Posts: 85 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks David! Both beautiful pieces.

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thank you for your generosity.
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Hard to pass up. Great looking watches. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!! Thank you.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Always happy to promote the best Jeweler.

I would be in for my wife. Our anniversary and mother's day are coming up. Please enter me on her behalf.

Thank you for the chance. Hope to bring some more business your way.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks,Dave

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous karma.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generous karma’s. I was happy to leave a review and wish you the best moving forward.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
You deserve the good reviews, if not we wouldn't leave them.

Please enter for the men's watch.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please. Yet another great Karma from a great member.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a chance at your very generous Karma.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at the bottom Men's watch.

Posts: 4164 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Wow - I'm in! Thanks for the chance.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks!!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma for mothers day there.

Posts: 255 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma Dave.
Thanks for your generosity to the forum.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post