SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you last minute April Karma x's 2!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you last minute April Karma x's 2! Login/Join 
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I'd like to throw my hat in. Thanks!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave for the opportunity!

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. It's our 20th wedding anniversary and my wife would love that!

Thank you!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance. Thanks Dave!

Posts: 950 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Excellent! please add me to the list!

You won! for the men's model.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
I'd like to throw my hat in. Thanks!

You won for the women's watch! email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com and we'll ship it out!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I think I’d love to enter and be happy to add another review. I believe I did one after you created a 50th Anniversary ring for my mom quite a few years back. She died not long afterward but she was able to enjoy it. Thank you for that.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
LOL. Reading is FUNdamental.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post