SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for Billy Ray Cyrus
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Billy Ray Cyrus Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Roaring whore or not,
if you can believe the inner net,
her donations to help with others needs seem to making a difference to many more than just her immediate family .

How many hands do you need to count the number of entertainers in her financial weight class,

that were druggies , Alky's, predator's of some sort, wife beater's, unfaithful, medication dependent or tax evader's ?

I don't get the whole "need to be nude " to sell record's at all , either, or the misogyny of a lot of rap.

Miley Cyrus has supported the following charities listed on this site:

Amnesty International
Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation
Blessings in a Backpack
Celebrity Fight Night Foundation
City of Hope
Clothes Off Our Back
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Dizzy Feet Foundation
Dollywood Foundation
DonateMyDress.org
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Elton John AIDS Foundation
Entertainment Industry Foundation
Feeding America
Get Ur Good On
GRAMMY Foundation
Habitat For Humanity
Hero in Heels
Houston Children's Charity
Janie's Fund
J/P Haitian Relief Organization
Kids Wish Network

Libby Ross Foundation
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center
MusiCares
Music for Relief
Musicians on Call
NYCLASS
Onyx and Breezy Foundation
Red Cross
Save The Music Foundation
Stand Up To Cancer
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
The Art of Elysium
The Trevor Project
Tony Hawk Foundation
To Write Love on Her Arms
United Service Organization
Variety Power Of Youth
Wish Upon A Hero Foundation
Youth Service America
YWCA

I don't see the NRA on that list, but no gun control peddlers either, so I guess she plays both sides.

Posts: 2518 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't give a rat's ass what kind of tax shelter her accountants and lawyers have set up for her. She's a two dollar whore and that's all she's ever going to be.

This is the same stupid bim who got out of bed in the middle of the night in November 2016 to post some creaky-voiced, whining video that it was a miscarriage of justice that the marvelous Hillary Clinton had the election stolen from her by the bad Orange Man. Freakin' pinheaded trollop.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Roaring whore or not,
if you can believe the inner net,
her donations to help with others needs seem to making a difference to many more than just her immediate family .

How many hands do you need to count the number of entertainers in her financial weight class,

that were druggies , Alky's, predator's of some sort, wife beater's, unfaithful, medication dependent or tax evader's ?

I don't get the whole "need to be nude " to sell record's at all , either, or the misogyny of a lot of rap.

Miley Cyrus has supported the following charities listed on this site:

I don't see the NRA on that list, but no gun control peddlers either, so I guess she plays both sides.
These 3 quotes best summarize my thoughts on announcing/publishing/proclaiming your charitable contributions in social media or on your web page.

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Theresa

"The charity that hastens to proclaim its good deeds, ceases to be charity, and is only pride and ostentation."
― William Hutton

“I have come to the conclusion that charity is only charity when you give goods, services or money without personal gain, benefit or recognition of any kind. True charity is anonymous."
― Jim Pinto

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
She wanted to break out from being a child star and stay in the media as an adult. She succeeded.

I don't think everything she's done is fully intentional, and designed to keep her name in the media. I don't think she's "out of control". This is all to a plan, and the plan is working. To take it further, and back to OT, I would not be surprised if Billy Ray had a hand in putting the plan together.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BBMW,

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I didn't know she's queer. Hm. Oh well.

It's a way of scoring victim points with her target audience.

Didn't she just marry Thors (one of the Hemsworth brothers) brother. Fuck sake. Another one of the "I want to be married to a man but toss salad on the side, lol, that's not cheating right?" crowd.

Just stay single and be honest once in your life. You want to fuck around. No shame in it. Just don't be an adulterer.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
He may not mind that, especially if he gets to play also.

quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
quote:

Didn't she just marry Thors (one of the Hemsworth brothers) brother. Fuck sake. Another one of the "I want to be married to a man but toss salad on the side, lol, that's not cheating right?" crowd.

Just stay single and be honest once in your life. You want to fuck around. No shame in it. Just don't be an adulterer.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
He may not mind that, especially if he gets to play also.

quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
quote:

Maybe so. The hollywood type are a different breed.

Shit, my state governor wears it as a badge of honor.

Marriage is supposed to be a bond between two,,,,,a promise if you will. Just stay single and let your freak flag fly. Again, no shame if you are being honest about it.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post