SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for Billy Ray Cyrus
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Billy Ray Cyrus Login/Join 
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Truly he should have just paid the extra $5 to have her swallowed, but as unfortunate as it is for us, she is his little cash whore....soooooo

That shits funny right there

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1309 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Can she actually, you know, sing? Can't say as I've ever heard anything by her.

Point being: If she can sing she could've leveraged her Hanna Montana gig into a respectable C&W career, probably.

Instead, she went low. Very, very low.

https://youtu.be/lH4oos43QUs recent SNL appearance.

https://youtu.be/qtiK2QXMn8g older SNL appearance (with Flaming Lips).

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

When you work in the music and recording biz as long as I have, you learn to detect the myriad of effects that are present in that recording of Jolene. Auto tune is but just one of them.

Here in the Bay Area, we only have one station left that plays Rock & Roll. The morning DJs will play single tracks of yesterday's singers, and contrast them with today's. Just last week, they played a solo track of Anne Wilson singing Barracuda. These solo tracks are bare - no effects added whatsoever. Anne was truly talented beyond belief! Then, for contrast, they played a solo track of Mariah Carey. OMG - without compression, auto tune, pitch enrichment, reverb, chorus and doubling, it was truly sad. I'd be interested in hearing that track of "Miley" singing Jolene bare bones - without any effects whatsoever.

I defer to your expertise regarding the technicalities. I just think the video shows that she is capable of entertaining people with decent music in a tasteful manner. It's sad that she's throwing it away.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Oh Billy's Achey Breaky Heart !!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
She did a pretty good job at the Chris Cornell concert. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEO3rVk2__Q

Say hello 2 heaven is Not an easy to song to sing.

Posts: 2077 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sing, don't sing, doesn't matter. She acts like a whore in public. She wants us to think she's a whore? OK, she's a whore.

She doesn't want to be known for her singing ability, that's for sure.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Culturally, we are in awe of these celebrities, but the truth is that all the money and fame that descended on them just fed, like fertilizer, every personality flaw imaginable. They live in mansions, they ride around in chauffeured limos, paparazzis chase them, but just look at them, the individuals themselves. Narcissistic, spoiled rotten, no sense of boundaries, they quickly become neurotic, promiscuous, and alcohol and/or drug addicted.

But they are celebrities! Lucky them. Roll Eyes

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
When I learned here that she was in a photo naked, again, I thought of the post on Sig Forum about the people you see naked are not the ones you want to see naked. Good Lord, a 12 year boy has a better shape! Stay dressed and just sing, then you will know if you can be a star or not.
Edited to add that I do not enjoy seeing naked 12 year old boys. Smile
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:

When I learned here that she was in a photo naked, again, I thought of the post on Sig Forum about the people you see naked are not the ones you want to see naked. Good Lord, a 12 year boy has a better shape! Stay dressed and just sing, then you will know if you can be a star or not.

Edited to add that I do not enjoy seeing naked 12 year old boys. Smile
Rod

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfgO90yGusI

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roaring whore or not,
if you can believe the inner net,
her donations to help with others needs seem to making a difference to many more than just her immediate family .

How many hands do you need to count the number of entertainers in her financial weight class,

that were druggies , Alky's, predator's of some sort, wife beater's, unfaithful, medication dependent or tax evader's ?

I don't get the whole "need to be nude " to sell record's at all , either, or the misogyny of a lot of rap.

Miley Cyrus has supported the following charities listed on this site:

Amnesty International
Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation
Blessings in a Backpack
Celebrity Fight Night Foundation
City of Hope
Clothes Off Our Back
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Dizzy Feet Foundation
Dollywood Foundation
DonateMyDress.org
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Elton John AIDS Foundation
Entertainment Industry Foundation
Feeding America
Get Ur Good On
GRAMMY Foundation
Habitat For Humanity
Hero in Heels
Houston Children's Charity
Janie's Fund
J/P Haitian Relief Organization
Kids Wish Network

Libby Ross Foundation
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center
MusiCares
Music for Relief
Musicians on Call
NYCLASS
Onyx and Breezy Foundation
Red Cross
Save The Music Foundation
Stand Up To Cancer
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
The Art of Elysium
The Trevor Project
Tony Hawk Foundation
To Write Love on Her Arms
United Service Organization
Variety Power Of Youth
Wish Upon A Hero Foundation
Youth Service America
YWCA

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
My guess is she doesn't even know she's donated to the majority of or any of these charities. She has a good accountant/manager doing their job.
She's a shallow, self indulged, nit wit whore.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see em !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
I'd like to see em !

As they say, if you've seen one set of boobs, you...want to see the rest of them.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
I'd like to see em !
Give it time. She's showing them to everybody. You'll be able to get a private show for a small fee.

Two dollars sounds about right.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
There is literally dozens of real deal nudes of her on the net. Not covered up Instagram stuff. To include her pissing in a gutter, full nude. She is a nasty bitch.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I didn't know she's queer. Hm. Oh well.

It's a way of scoring victim points with her target audience.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
She's super freaky.....

The kind you don’t take home to mother...

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Roaring whore or not,
if you can believe the inner net,
her donations to help with others needs seem to making a difference to many more than just her immediate family .

(Snip)

Miley Cyrus has supported the following charities...

Then why not focus on that? She has the platform and arguably the talent. If she also has the motivation to help the needy she COULD use that to inspire but rather but seems hell bent on fostering a reputation as complete gutter trash.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
We'd have been better off with Billy Bo Bob Brain as a C&W singer than we were with Willy Wayne Cyrus.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
There is literally dozens of real deal nudes of her on the net. Not covered up Instagram stuff. To include her pissing in a gutter, full nude. She is a nasty bitch.

LOL. Don’t follow the girl but you convinced me to have a look. Nothing nasty. Turned off “safe search.” OMG! Glad she’s not my daughter.

She could still use a cheeseburger or two.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post