SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mustang vs. Mercedes
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mustang vs. Mercedes Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Interesting choices.

Repairs on the foreign cars will be expensive compared to the Mustang.

V8 with stock exhaust won't be pony boy loud, unless you have a GT350 or 500 with a more performance oriented powertrain. Then again, the AMG's I've driven have a louder exhaust note with the AMG exhaust than stock Mercedes.

Mustang with the Ecoboost will be cranking out 300 HP, more than the old 5.0 Ice Ice Baby year mustangs and they were considered quick and would get better gas mileage and still have plenty of power.

Posts: 23394 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skywag
posted Hide Post
I'd prefer a sportscar. Here is my first......way back in 1967. 350/327 M20 3.36 gears Marlboro Maroon Roadster.

Posts: 173 | Location: United States | Registered: January 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Dang, now I'm looking up first gen SLKs.
There's a SLK32AMG here in Houston for <$10k, but it's got high miles & a matte paint job.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post