SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whatcha Gonna Do On Super Bowl Sunday (instead of watching the game)?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whatcha Gonna Do On Super Bowl Sunday (instead of watching the game)? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
We're going to the Ft. Worth Stock Show rodeo, our first time there. Then a steak dinner.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16731 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Going to feed the homeless.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Ride a motorcycle.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15916 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Playing the Anthem demo.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18029 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Drink beer and eat BBQ with friends.

Posts: 32569 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to Tyler, Tx to eat King crab and moose stew with my wife's cousin that is flying in from Alaska and bringing a plethora of good eating

I'm SO done with the friggin' NFL

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Chootin'

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Turning_gal and I are going to work in the wood shop then enjoy a beer or two at our local micro brewery. For sure we will not be watching the NFL pukes.

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I'll be changing the oil in two vehicles, and cleaning the basement.

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doing a bit of yard work, followed by a beer or two. No football for this guy!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do what we do every year, watch the Puppy Bowl.

Posts: 6631 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Work! Mad

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Possibly dig up someone's front yard and replace a few feet of faulty water supply pipe.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
I’m going to take the boat for a ride. I’ve worked the last 21 days straight, 10-14 hours every day. I really need some “downtime“.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
working a 24 hour shift for me...ugh! Frown

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Annette Funicello movie marathon, a few bags of popcorn, couple of brews....

Posts: 3228 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh no, I'll be watching, just like every year. The last 3 minutes.

Posts: 21127 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are heading to the conservation area to watch the eagles fishing/hunting in the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. Then off to a nice restaurant.

Ken

Posts: 1051 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
That time again already?

Other than not watching, no idea. Baby daughter is bringing the dogs down for a run, that'll eat up an hour or so.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15283 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Well, I know that there will be less patients to take care of on that day. Cool

Q

Posts: 26536 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post