SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So I got something for my Dad for Fathers Day
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I got something for my Dad for Fathers Day Login/Join 
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Terrific honor to your father. Thank you for sharing! You're a good son.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
This was great to read. You are a blessed man.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
A truly great story!

When I was a kid I got to sit on the front porch of some older relatives one night and listen to them tell some of their WWII stories. They didn't tell anything too crazy with a 12 year old present. I remember one of them talking about having to do guard duty at night, not to watch out for the Germans, but Pattons guys were coming over into other American division and stealing fuel, ammo, and rations so that they didn't have to slow down for anything.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Well a nice update yesterday afternoon, I got a call From Lt harry Perry wishing both me and my Dad a Happy Fathers Day. My New WWII Buddy. I look forward to some of his memorabilia he's sending me... God Bless this man!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8673 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Awesome story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post