SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sacramento area: safe, conservative suburbs/towns?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacramento area: safe, conservative suburbs/towns? Login/Join 
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Thanks to everyone again for all the information. It's good to know we still have friends in the area. I look forward to shooting with some of you again.

I didn't realize we had so many members in the area. I thought I had met most of them over the years at various classes

We should get together and break bread...maybe, after Dr. Goodheart moves up here

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
I didn't realize we had so many members in the area. I thought I had met most of them over the years at various classes

We should get together and break bread...maybe, after Dr. Goodheart moves up here

Excellent suggestion!

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That would be great.
So would putting lead downrange.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post