Drill Here, Drill Now

| When I had an asphalt driveway in Anchorage, I just used the most expensive Asphalt Driveway sealer at HD. In Alaska, you were lucky to get 1/2 the life (e.g. 3 or 4 years on 7 year sealer) claimed on the label before having to do it again. They came in 5 gallon pails, and I had a several in my truck. A GD moose crossed the highway in a 65 zone and I slammed on the brakes. The 5 gallon pails surged forward, hit the front of the truck bed, and by the Grace of God the lids stayed on and they hit steel instead of the glass rear window.
Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity
DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer. |
| | | Posts: 25814 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005 |  
IP
|
|
Bookers Bourbon and a good cigar

| |
| | | Posts: 8599 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 06, 2010 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| THe ROI is not good on this stuff. I used what the pros use around here and its last about two years. The third year its fading by the fourth its just time to redo. The labor and material cost to keep this up is $$$.
If your fabuously wealthy then it's worth for the look enhancement you get. Otherwise spend your time having fun or getting rich. DIY this and your just well... |
| | |
Member
| Check out Dryway and Toughcrete.
Like guns, Love Sigs
|
| | | Posts: 1239 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| I wouldn't bother sealing it with anything.
But everyone here (commercial paver companies) uses Surface logix products to seal concrete paver driveways, which would work on your concrete as well. It's a good product, would recommend going with one of the water based ones. |
| | |