SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Taco Bell goes woke with a DRAG Brunch
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taco Bell goes woke with a DRAG Brunch Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I misread the title of this thread.
I thought it said "Taco Bell goes woke with a DRAG Box". I was wondering what the hell could be in a drag box? A Taco that tasted like Rupaul maybe?

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4836 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Politely I will disagree. Netflix is getting pushback on multiple levels. Their woke programming is definitely one of those. Losing 200k subscribers hurts. Disney is absolutely losing business due to their woke nature. The potential loss of their tax status in Florida is 100% due to sticking their nose into woke politics.

Nobody is breaking a multiple billion dollar business by avoiding their product but if you think Disney and some of your list isn’t rethinking their actions you are nuts.

One year ago Disney was nearly touching 160 a share, today it’s nearly touching 100 a share. Obviously you can’t point to one single issue and the market clearly is down overall but that is a huge drop period. If you think Disney execs aren’t concerned by that broad drop and the multitude of potential reasons why, including wokeness, then you and I will just disagree.

Like I said before, the saying is an exaggeration when applied to huge multinational billion dollar corporations. It still can be applied, go woke, lose a significant chunk of otherwise avoidable business loss.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

I guess I'm in the minority here. I love Taco Bell's softshell supremes. Squirt a little fire sauce on there
Yup. I view Taco Bell tacos as a delivery system for the fire sauce.

True story here: Taco Bell has several levels of hotness for the sauce packets: Mild, Hot, Fire, and Diablo. My wife was picking up some Taco Bell junk food and I couldn't remember the name of the sauce that I wanted, but I knew that it was more than the "Hot," so I texted her to ask for "Extra Hot." The helpful Taco Bell dudette put a bunch of extra packets of the "Hot" in the bag.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30730 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post