SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    After 400 days in detention, rapper KTS Dre ambushed outside Cook County jail
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After 400 days in detention, rapper KTS Dre ambushed outside Cook County jail Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Seems aspiring rappers become expiring rappers early in their careers.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
My first reaction was that the opposing gang has a substantial ammo budget.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Ever been to 27th and California?

Once - and, believe me, it should not be on your bucket list. Eek

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6415 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

Wait until they see what replacement ammo costs these days. They'll have a cow.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Seems aspiring rappers become expiring rappers early in their careers.

Respiring rappers don’t age long it seems.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Right outside the jail? Sounds like those defunding the police got just the kind of security they asked for. Pretty bad when you're in sight of a law enforcement facility and assassins are so little intimidated that they'll not just kill you there, but take the time to shoot more than a box and a half of ammo to do it. I wonder if they took the time to reload? Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10203 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Publicity stunt? Not a well thought out publicity stunt, but still......

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

Wait until they see what replacement ammo costs these days. They'll have a cow.

I doubt they go to the local gun store to restock ammo. When the gun they're using runs out of ammo, it probably just goes into the river/lake. After all, it's evidence. Then they just go steal another one, or get one on the black market that has ammo.Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
snip

snip

So this shit-show just keeps getting better!

snip

Not to quibble, and I know this is a serious thread, but on the widely accepted standard of

SNAFU > Shit Show > Cluster Fuck

it could be the yutes have Leveled Up.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post