SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    After 400 days in detention, rapper KTS Dre ambushed outside Cook County jail
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After 400 days in detention, rapper KTS Dre ambushed outside Cook County jail Login/Join 
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Been in jail for over a year on a 5K bond?

50,000 bail = 5,000 deposit to bond out.

Typically.

He didn't know anybody who could scratch up $5K? Sounds like someone had inside information of the release date.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Been in jail for over a year on a 5K bond?

50,000 bail = 5,000 deposit to bond out.

Typically.

He didn't know anybody who could scratch up $5K? Sounds like someone had inside information of the release date.

You're thinking way too much into this.
It's not rocket surgery.
They talk... They talk too much, and hop on Facebook, Twitter and whatever social media and announce "we be bailing out Homie today!".
All the rival gang needs to do is set up, sit, wait, shoot.
It's not like the rival gang doesn't know the out-process at County Jail... They've been there too. Everyone walks out the same door just south of the main entrance to 26th and California.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8354 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:

I guess we can rest easy knowing that the shooters will quickly be identified and arrested based on their FOID card photo match.

Big Grin Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6418 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
So what’s the penalty for this crime? $50 fine mailed to city hall in the next 10 business days?

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I can't help it...

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Lord, you're welcome to this one, and every other rapper you think needs exterminating. But please send back Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, Tom Petty, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly,.....

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
I’d contend that he did not “suffer 67 shots”, because by the time he received his 12th-15th shot, the “suffering” was over. Over that, it was just a matter of Swiss-cheesing the lad.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Lord, you're welcome to this one, and every other rapper you think needs exterminating.,.....

And the old hardline conservatives of your youth and mine said the same about Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, Tom Petty, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones….

It’s not that rap as a general genre or musical style sucks or is evil, the issue is the lyrics and praise of the dope dealing, multiple felon, murderer, sexual exploiter of women and under age girls, gangbanger lifestyle that’s the problem. Without those lyrics, rap would likely die out.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and another one bites the dust:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Instagram-Live.html

dangerous 'profession'...

-------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Looks like wrapping should be added to the list of the top most dangerous jobs….or should I say occupations?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:I was surprised to read that the Yute was taken to the hospital and declared dead there, not on the scene.

I coulda done that.......'Weeeeeell, I declare, he be's daid, Jim'.

How's that?

Posts: 11332 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
That’s “Sonny at the tollbooth” dead.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well I have a question... and putting aside the obvious that he was some type of scum bag.... So, in Chicago you get arrested and can't post bail and you wait for well over a year for a trial... what about the premise that we have the right to a speedy trial? What is that all about?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah.
Just like the capitol "rioters" still being held.

Posts: 1407 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

you wait for well over a year for a trial... what about the premise that we have the right to a speedy trial?
I did not see anything about waiting over a year for a trial. I looked, after reading your comment, but I could not find it.

Did I miss something?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Well I have a question... and putting aside the obvious that he was some type of scum bag.... So, in Chicago you get arrested and can't post bail and you wait for well over a year for a trial... what about the premise that we have the right to a speedy trial? What is that all about?

Most of the time, Continence are by the defendant and defense attorney. Also courts were shut down, so no trials. Of course most of the time he was in for was for a probation violation. From what I heard after doing time for the probation violation, he got a bond set which was posted.

Posts: 3939 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.chicagotribune.com...7tsrwpsha-story.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...KKg&feature=youtu.be

So this shit-show just keeps getting better!

Assclown Brown the CPD Supt is part-and-parcel to this whole new SJW world of politics and policing. "Reforming" the justice system with the low bond/no bond bullshit...
Now he's all "let's keep violent criminals in jail". And points the finger at the States Attorneys office & Chief Judge.
And of course, the States Attorneys office and Judges point the finger back at the Police...

On to the two others that were shot in the same incident:
The 35yo woman was just a bystander.
The 60 yo liberal bitch that posted shitbird rap stars bond... Yep, she, rather ironically got what she deserved. My friends are telling me that she's from one of the "innocent project" groups that raise money for "people unjustly incarnated"...

You seriously can't make this shit up.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8354 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Ever been to 27th and California?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Ever been to 27th and California?

Me?
Oh hell yes. Many a time in the past 26 years of being a Chicago cop! Enough to know the Mexicans name who runs the roach-coach on the east side of the boulevard is "Juan". The midget Sheriff that used to work the front door at 26th street.
27th Street is Division 5. Division 1 is the new building across the street to the south...

half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAIBig Grinid any round hit the Ten ring tattoo on his neck? When will Irish on Irish violence end? Whats for dinner? Regards 18DAI

You missed out asking why the word 'abbreviation' is so long!

Posts: 11332 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post