SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Walmart has 5-pack Father's Day cards, what am I missing?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart has 5-pack Father's Day cards, what am I missing? Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
"Well, we didn't do a DNA test, but I'm pretty sure that one of you guys is the father."

List of suspects

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
"Well, we didn't do a DNA test, but I'm pretty sure that one of you guys is the father."

List of suspects

Some of you didn’t grow up watching Maury and some gal getting a DNA test from an entire neighborhood worth of possibles.

Posts: 4972 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

Yeah, that's not what this was. Grandpa made a baby with his daughter.

Oh my. That’s just wrong ag lever level. Definitely not something I would be casually bringing up in office talk.

Posts: 4972 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Well, keep in mind that 92fstech is a cop, and he said he was "dealing with" that guy, not "working alongside in an office".

Cops get to hear all kinds of nasty family secrets while they're dealing with folks.

Posts: 33102 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Show them to your pops, and tell him he's gotta stick around for a while!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2874 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mom must have had one hell of a party!

Posts: 6790 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Well, it is Walmart. For the lady with five kids and each has a different baby-daddy.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8752 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Whos your Daddies? in todays society who knows

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2418 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Its the Tyreek Hill card pack. The NFL receiver has 10 kids by 5 women at last count.

Posts: 7638 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you seen the Wal Mart patrons ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55208 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, perhaps there is 5 little kids living in the home with both parents.

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Have you seen the Wal Mart patrons ?

Cool

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2418 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Well, keep in mind that 92fstech is a cop, and he said he was "dealing with" that guy, not "working alongside in an office".

Cops get to hear all kinds of nasty family secrets while they're dealing with folks.

Indeed. They were from Kentucky, so I'd really like to blame it on that, but unfortunately it's far from the worst thing that I've encountered in that particular trailer park.

Posts: 9247 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
https://www.chicagotribune.com...-are-born-in-canada/

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31446 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post