SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Hmmm...Obamagate...ObaMAGAte

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Nice ring to it with MAGA right there. Big Grin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
means absolutely nothing

they're still just talking about it

they've been talking about it for months

its been public knowledge for years

when there are people behind bars wearing orange, then something will have been done

but this is just being dragged out because its an election year
Why ya wanna be "that guy"?

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I want to see all of them behind bars.

Trust me I think they’re all scum of the earth

My question is don’t just MRO talking about it and giving us a dribble every few days. I want them to do something.

It’s frustrating for someone who wants to have even some semblance of hope in a restored department of justice. I really want to be able to trust them. But if trying to overthrow the government doesn't rise to the Level of warranting prosecution then why would bank robbery be a bad idea.

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't believe all of this- 53 interviews- was declassified via the House Intelligence Committee vote on September 28 2018. Imagine if this were out in the public before the midterm elections.

That is was not released there and then shows DC is populated by scum.

I'd now like to know what Mike Gaeta knows about Joseph Mifsud.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Remember last week when DNI Grenell brought a briefcase to the AG ?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politic...nn/story?id=70624372

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified a list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the so-called “unmasking” of former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his conversations with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition, a senior U.S. official tells ABC News.

Grenell, who remains the U.S. ambassador to Germany along with being the acting DNI, visited the Justice Department last week and brought the list with him, according to the official.

His visit indicates his focus on an issue previously highlighted in 2017 by skeptics of the investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia, specifically allegations that former officials improperly unveiled Flynn's identity from intercepts of his call with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

seen at CTH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.dailywire.com/news...asking-general-Flynn

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified the list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the “unmasking” of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn.

ABC News first reported the news but initially said in the title that Grenell was in the process of trying to declassify the list of Obama officials.

A source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Wire that the list has already been declassified and now it’s on Attorney General William Barr to release the list.

Fox News reported in 2017 that the disclosing of Flynn’s identity could be “a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison” because “rules state that if an American with Constitutional protections is collaterally caught in such surveillance, his or her identity must be protected.”

In an interview last week, Barr said that the charges against Flynn were dropped because the FBI, which was under the leadership of then-Director James Comey, were not conducting a legitimate law enforcement investigation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
highly recommended post at Conservative TreeHouse:

https://theconservativetreehou...lse-was/#more-191491

Sundance at CTH ties together events over the last 3 years to suspect that Flynn was under direct electronic surveillance. That means his name in the call to the Russian ambassador was not "unmasked".

His name in the intelligence report was not described as "U.S. person 1", but rather fully identified as Michael Flynn.

Watch the video w Sally Yates.

Note the texts between Strzok and Lisa Page.

With Flynn as a direct target, everyone who communicated w Flynn would have been picked up and they would have been described as "U.S. person #".

CTH suspects there was no unmasking of Flynn, but there were lots of unmasking for communications w Flynn.

from Mar 2017 ( just 2 months into the Trump administration ):

If CTH is correct, this is one heck of a detective job.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

adding my own speculation:

If Strzok knew there were numerous unmaskings of Trump campaign officials (incl Donald Trump himself ?) based on Flynn being an investigation target, think how unhappy Strzok was to hear that the investigation of Flynn was being closed. Nothing had been found to continue the FBI investigation into Flynn (called "Crossfire RAZOR")

So if the Flynn investigation had been actually closed on 4 Jan 2017, what would have been the impact on any monitoring and unmasking of people he communicated with ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Is it not now up to AG Barr to make those names public on the list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the unmasking of Flynn? If so I like that something like this is on Barr's desk and it's his call and his call alone. He needs to be unmasked so we know where exactly he stands. Sorry but my confidence in him and his DOJ is less than complete.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Is it not now up to AG Barr to make those names public on the list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the unmasking of Flynn? If so I like that something like this is on Barr's desk and it's his call and his call alone. He needs to be unmasked so we know where exactly he stands. Sorry but my confidence in him and his DOJ is less than complete.
As noted in sdy's last post, they didn't have to unmask Flynn because:
quote:
Flynn was under direct electronic surveillance. That means his name in the call to the Russian ambassador was not "unmasked".

Which is an interesting revelation, for sure.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Dan Bongino lays out the entire effort to destroy Lt. General Flynn. Its not often I can listen to an hour-long podcast in one sitting, but his presentation was probably good enough to raise the specter of a EVERYONE involved having broken the law numerous times.

President Trump should name Lt. General Flynn as a Special Adviser and turn him loose on Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey and rest of these odious creatures.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The Judge has postponed any decision on the dismissal of the Flynn case and is now opening things up for submissions/filings from 'outside interested parties' and 'Friends of the Court' Briefings....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !!! Mad Mad Mad

https://thehill.com/regulation...igh-in-on-flynn-case

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
So the Hon. Emmet Sullivan has decided to hold off on an immediate ruling on the DOJ dropping charges on Flynn. Who the hell is going to prosecute the case if he doesn't dismiss it? Although he apparently has discretion in the matter, why not dismiss it outright? What am I missing?

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 986 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter. It's a delaying action. The enemies of the Constitution know that they're fucked in this situation- ultra-deluxe super-fucked. And that goes for the bought-and-paid-for judge, too. Right, "Your Honor"? Razz

So, there ya go- I'm an 'outside party' weighing in on the Flynn case.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Dan Bongino lays out the entire effort to destroy Lt. General Flynn. Its not often I can listen to an hour-long podcast in one sitting, but his presentation was probably good enough to raise the specter of a EVERYONE involved having broken the law numerous times.

If it had been anyone but Bongino, it would have lasted only 30 minutes.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No honest judge would try to proceed when the prosecutors (fed or state) drop the charges so what does that say about this judge?.....another crooked swamp dweller for sure. Maybe someone should check his bank accounts for some large deposits.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bought and paid-for

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
The Judge has postponed any decision on the dismissal of the Flynn case and is now opening things up for submissions/filings from 'outside interested parties' and 'Friends of the Court' Briefings....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !!! Mad Mad Mad

That is what fear and desperation looks like. They know what is coming.

They have all been exposed as a Kangaroo Court. Flynn's check just keeps getting zeros added to it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Dear Judge,
Since you are inviting outside parties to weigh in ~ I think I will send you my thoughts too.

I haven't looked but I bet there is a fill in the blank Federal Court amicus brief outline posted somewhere online...

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

SIGforum legal experts....

In the words of me dear old mum "What the ever livin' fuck?"

Sullivan is inviting outside parties to submit briefings in a CRIMINAL case???

I've never heard of such a thing.

Is this covered in the federal Rules of Criminal Procedure?

If this goes forward, President Trump should intervene and simply issue a complete, irrevocable Presidential pardon for Lt. General Flynn.

Then he should start a scorched earth prosecution of every motherfucker involved in Lt. General Flynn's persecution.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post