SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Midterm Elections I Voted Check In Here (2018 Senate-Rep, House-Dem)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midterm Elections I Voted Check In Here (2018 Senate-Rep, House-Dem) Login/Join 
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Done

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2243 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I voted this morning. The line was short, but the guy working to polls said it was very long the last three days! I must have hit it at a good time. Anyway, I did my patriotic duty.

Praying the good guys win on Tuesday!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Yellow Jacket and I voted this morning. Got there at 08:55 and left at 09:30.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Done this morning.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Turn out has appeared steady. It's at a local grocery store among other places and they were lined up out the door when I went for groceries yesterday.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Me and the missus voted at our daughter’s school this evening. No line tonight, but it has been busy earlier this week. Glad to have cast my vote for all the R’s

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 986 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Done. Straight R ticket, which means I voted for Mitt Romney. There is no situation where the I’ll ever vote for a Democrat, even if that requires a Romney vote.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
My wife and I both fulfilled our obligation to the country and voted.

Years ago my stepmother ran for office as a dumbocrat. I voted for her Republican opponent.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Voted today...so easy, maybe 10 people rotating through the poll place.

I Love Texas....80% of the Judge or Justice races had not democrat at all on the ballot

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
wife and I vote this morning. Big crowd but it moved along pretty quickly.

I won't say who I voted for in the Texas Senate race, but his nickname doesn't start with a B.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Chalk up three more for the Red team between my wife, first time voter 18 year old daughter, and I! Came back from early voting about an hour ago. There was a good amount of people there in the voting booths but only had to wait a few minutes for 4 or 5 people ahead of us checking in. A slow but steady stream of people were arriving as we left as well.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just voted today. There was a good turnout but I am just hoping there was more of us than them.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I voted five times this year. The ballots showed up in the mail, and my wife and kids all said to fill them out for them, and they’d be along to review and sign them later. The millennium vote seems to be swinging hard right in my area.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted this morning. Only one in line ahead of us. Straight Republican x2.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Yup!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted today. First day for early voting in this county.

Was a hard fight. First traffic light was stuck in the red. Location someone at the county board of elections sent me to wrong location. After voting, the road to exit the area was closed for a stop cancer walk.

I did vote today!

Bill

Posts: 727 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Dropped by the PO yesterday afternoon with my ballot. All R’s marked. Go McSally!

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
I took advantage of early voting yesterday. If demographic/party stereotypes are true - and I'm not saying they are - and they are any indication of total voter turnout, we're toast.

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Voted last evening. Go Kemp, Handel, and the good guys!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post