SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Golden Girl has passed. (Pics and video added)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Golden Girl has passed. (Pics and video added) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
She was truly a beautiful dog. So sorry for your loss. I'm sure she'll be waiting for you on the other side of the bridge, tail a waggin', when its your time to cross over too.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I like the goofy look with the ball. I think you previously posted some goofy pics of your dog, too.

In any case, I'm sorry for your loss.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss, she was beautiful!

Posts: 2077 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry Tara. I hope that you and Willow get over the pain and remember the good times.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, she truly was a beautiful Golden. Let your memories with her lift you up.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about your lose.
I know how you feel.
We lost our 15 y.o. Golden last summer...its tough.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss. A dog holds a special place in ones heart. She’s no longer suffering. May she Rest In Peace.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, beautiful dog, just hate when that time comes....

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. God speed to the bridge.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Thank you all. Wish she coulda made it to this big snow day. She loved the snow. But hopefully she is having a snow day in heaven. Really appreciate all the kind words.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post