SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Golden Girl has passed. (Pics and video added)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Golden Girl has passed. (Pics and video added) Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Beautiful tribute to a beautiful dog. My eyes are leaking. My condolences on the loss of your friend.

Good girl, Lily.

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm so terribly sorry, Tara. Lovely pup.

Give Willow a hug for us. She's hurting too.

God bless.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 992 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss, Tara. It is obvious to everyone here how much you love and care for your dogs. They are so fortunate to have you for an owner. I'm sure Willow is grieving as well. Prayers for you both.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for you loss - I know the grief you are passing through. Take comfort knowing she is out of pain and happy.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
T I'm very sorry about you loosing your girl.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Tara, so sorry to hear of the loss of your furry friend. I know she meant the world to you Frown.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Tara, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Lily is at peace now, but it will take time for the empty space she left in your heart, to heal.

I still have to work at holding my emotions in check when I think about my Pippy.

God gives us such wonderful gifts, and then takes them back, all too soon.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30677 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, Tara, and I know it's not easy. Only time will heal this wound. Mine is still mending from a November 13th passing. I know the specific date because of the pain still there, but my fond memories grow stronger each day of my Gikden Girl.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Oh, noooooo....

So sorry Tara, virtual hugs from here. Frown

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this, dogs are such a large part of our lives.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Posts: 5696 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss Tara. I know how much she meant to you. I’ll never forget your kindness towards me when I lost my Hank. Prayers for you and I too pray that we’ll see our departed fur kids on the other side. RIP Lily.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I love all dogs but Goldens have a special place in my heart. I have two now and work with many more at my service dog organization. They are just the most loving, goofy creatures.

I have also lost one to cancer - at 5 years old.

RIP sweet Lily. I am sure she found her pack in heaven and hopefully she will let my Mr. Bojangles join in the fun!

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. I have lost 3 goldies over the past 40 years, but my current one is going strong. They become so much a part of the family that they are so very hard to loose.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.It's a very tough thing to go though. In time the bad things will fade and the good times will remain with you forever.

I lost my lab(Pal) almost seven years ago but think of him every day. They are all good thoughts now.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Tara.

Sent you an email.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Condolences, Tara, I know it was a tough ride these past few months. Bless you for being such a great dog mom.

My wife and I are unfortunately not too far behind you in this process with our two Scotties. Reading posts like this is tough, yet gives us guidance on how to handle both the difficult goodbyes and the joys of giving another dog the love and joy of a forever home.

RIP, Lily.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. I've always enjoyed the pictures of your girls.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post