SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daughter and Archery - She's learning to be a hustler...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daughter and Archery - She's learning to be a hustler... Login/Join 
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
That is confidence!

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
That put a big smile on my face. Way to go Maya! Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

It's the color of money.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
yea Maya, you go girl!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1727 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your daughter (and this thread) = full of WIN!

Posts: 1731 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
That story made my day! Keep us posted on how she is doing and best of luck to her!

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
That's awesome!! Big Grin

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that, that sounds like a priceless moment.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Your daughter has already learned confidence in the face of cockiness and arrogance. That's a skill in one self worth a million dollars more than the archery skill or the home town support. It's an invaluable life skill. Believe in yourself always.

Congratulations you should be very proud and I know that you are.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12930 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Love it! Roll Maya!!!

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does sponsorship work? How is your daughter allowed to be helped? This has got to be expensive for you.

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish I could have seen that. Rest of the weekend is gravy.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2390 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 999 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
When my daughter started shouting trap, all the guys at the club were happy to have her shoot with them...till she started beating them on a regular basis...now, they all pass.

Posts: 1368 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Ooooh. Sports betting... or income? There goes her NCAA eligibility, huh?

Razz

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
HAAAAAAAAAA! Big Grin

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post