SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome Your New Cleveland Guardians! No More Indians
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome Your New Cleveland Guardians! No More Indians Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What's a Guardian Mascot look like?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
Why not keep the name but change the logo? They could use Apu from The Simpsons or Ghandi. Who could seriously object to Ghandi?

This could be their cap

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
Why not keep the name but change the logo? They could use Apu from The Simpsons or Ghandi. Who could seriously object to Ghandi?

This could be their cap

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9a9G5Bs.jpg[/IMG

Exactly! Their motto could be “Thank you - come again.” So many wonderful, non-woke possibilities.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
They're still shitty.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Ask a real Indian if they care and the answer is overwhelmingly No. Of the had a team called the white guys or crackers I’d be a fan. Who doesn’t want a team named after them??

Now you're talking! I grew up in Florida. I'd root for the Florida Crackers! ROFL...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post