SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update: on Flashguy
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update: on Flashguy Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Great news!

God bless America.

Posts: 13905 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news for sure! One of my favorite posters back home again!

Bob

Posts: 1676 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Outstanding

This is the way things must be, since- to paraphrase Gunnery Sergeant Hartman- SIGforum members are not allowed to die without permission.

Posts: 109158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
He's back posting!!!

Welcome back Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17192 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
David, welcome back!

You’ve gotta get an Apple Watch for its fall detection and reporting capability!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9467 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...or a flare gun

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just sneaked right back in. Razz

Welcome back, Mr. Casteel. Cool

Q

Posts: 27606 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well alright!

Posts: 13595 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn good news indeed!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m so relieved and gratified. I’m ashamed to say I had given up hope. Glad you’re back, brother!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
AWWWWW !!! Yea !!!!!!

Glad you're present and accounted for.

Posts: 11994 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Welcome back my friend... Glad to hear you're doing well after that ordeal.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38247 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can wear it on a lanyard around your neck.

Great for outside but indoor use may be severely limited.

Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
That's great!!!!

Posts: 13051 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Hot damn, I was just talking to my wife Friday about how long it has been since we heard from him. Samfrantastic!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news... I had a fall myself earlier this spring but nowhere near happened to him.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
This never would have happened if he'd had his SIG Forum Signal Mirror with him.

Posts: 21375 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!!

You were sorely missed….

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2159 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Flashguy!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post