SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Plastic Surgery, Ears Trimmed to the Shape of the State of Texas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plastic Surgery, Ears Trimmed to the Shape of the State of Texas? Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted
Falling asleep, hypnogogic thought, if the cost is reasonable...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5967 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Put. Down. The. Bottle.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3979 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Make some fake ones and fasten them with Gorilla Glue.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Posts: 686 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Why?

Just get a tattoo of the state on your forehead.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Falling asleep, hypnogogic thought, if the cost is reasonable...

I’ll chip in.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The next "in" thing is having part of a finger removed. Lends credence to fictitious backstories involving "working in the mill".

I stick to simple canards. Litter box with a few clay lumps and food/water bowls. Babes always like a guy with a cat. "She's around here somewhere, sweetie. Wait until you meet her!".

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
The next "in" thing is having part of a finger removed. Lends credence to fictitious backstories involving "working in the mill".

I knew a guy back in High School days that was scared to death of getting drafted, being sent to Vietnam and killed. IQ was a little less than average and his grades reflected that.

Went to work in a machine shop after graduation and intentionally cut around 1/4" off his left index finger with a bandsaw. This made him 4F.

He then went to work for the Fire Department and played the ethnicity card heavily and ended up being a battalion chief.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it.

Posts: 995 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I could see Florida man having ears cut to a Florida shape.
I think it would be easier to just move to California if you want the shape of your ears to match the outline of your state.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you get a discount if you lived in a square state? Say, Colorado or Wyoming....

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fear that you would have a difficult time finding an ethical Plastic Surgeon to full-fill you fantasy.

Posts: 6632 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post