SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brilliant Non-lethal Porch Pirate Trap
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brilliant Non-lethal Porch Pirate Trap Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

i think...
i may have a...
man crush...

He should up the payload with a bank teller dye pack and some liquid adhesive to bind the glitter where it lands.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I think releasing napalm should be legal.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Agreed.
I'd replace the glitter with finely powdered cat shit and the fart spray with mace.
Then these thieves should still lose a hand.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
That's awesome!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dude had a lot of time and resources to pull this off. I wonder if he has a hand grenade model?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
He should market this!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Dude has been posted on this site a few times now. Pinewood derby is coming up in a few weeks..he has a pinewood derby video too.

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Replace the glitter with lighter fluid sprays and a spark igniter, then we'll talk!

Posts: 6457 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Good design but needs to mix pepper ball powder in with the glitter.......because porch pirates need to suffer the wrath of god and eternal damnation.......just saying. Wink

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
agreed - I'd like one myself

and I like the adhesive idea as well - makes stuff permanent Smile

what you get for being a JPL engineer

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’m strongly considering a box with an unsealed bottom tied shut with string, packed with a good layer of glitter, half filled with cat shit and topped with sytrofoam peanuts wrapped and pretty left in my car. It’s been broken into seven times in the last three years, most especially before Christmas. Local PD isn’t concerned with car-prowling assholes, even when I caught the neighbor’s car across the street getting actively prowled and called it in. Nothing resulted. Time to step it up. If they torch my car, that just means a new one. Good luck burning my house down when I work from home, fuckers. Oh yeah, and cameras.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
All good suggestions on the engineering change proposal for increment 2. I recommend white phosphorous, then we might really have something.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
That's brilliant!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Needs a paint sprayer.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Fart spray needs to be liquid that sprays on the a-holes and stinks up their clothing forever and requires numerous showers to get off the skin.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's awesome, he needs to go on Shark Tank!

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
What's sad is that some of these people don't appear to be broke, just opportunistic thieves. It would be a shame if their employers, if they have any, found out who they were. I imagine that these jerks caught on camera would some how sue if their identities got out.

Posts: 510 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That was awesome!!!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a thing of beauty.

Should load it up with anthrax.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Itching powder would be great,especially in their cars.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post