SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Former British - now citizen - urges the rest of us to turn in our guns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Former British - now citizen - urges the rest of us to turn in our guns Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
I didn't see this posted, if it was I apologize.

The amount of fail in this story is staggering. He "doesn't need a gun to be a man; he has a bat"

"The best way to keep the country safe is to disarm the citizens"

I'd revoke his citizenship, if I were in power... Leaving Europe and bringing that bullshit with him.

http://tribunist.com/news/phoe...&utm_campaign=buffer

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
No matter how you feel about the guy, I hope that for his family's sake they don't end up on the receiving end of a home invasion.

However, I think his very public advertisement of "Rob us, we're unarmed" just drove the chances of that way up.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
No matter how you feel about the guy, I hope that for his family's sake they don't end up on the receiving end of a home invasion.

However, I think his very public advertisement of "Rob us, we're unarmed" just drove the chances of that way up.

Yup, he just made his family unsafer, not safer. Unbelievable. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26409 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

But he has a baseball bat...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Yup, he just made his family unsafer, not safer. Unbelievable. Roll Eyes

But, he is more of a man. Roll Eyes

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Why can't they just stay the hell away from our country with that crap. Take your wife to England, if you love the culture enough to try and bring it here.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
You... OUT!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Nope. Fuck him. I hope his home gets invaded. Having something like that happen to you where you are completely overpowered and at the mercy of another human being is an INCREDIBLY sobering and illuminating moment. I want it to happen to him like it did to me a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21110 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Well they are barely guns.......of course, he's barely a man.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time there's a mass shooting the reformed gun owners are put out on display. I was a lifelong gun lover but now I've seen the light. Enough is enough, I can't be a part of this anymore. I've made the decision to sacrifice my guns for the greater good...blah, blah, blah. These tools never owned a gun and that sissy Brit would drop his bat and pee his pants if he ever had a home invasion.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over 10,000 people died in 2015 from alcohol related crashes. Better pour any alcoholic beverages down the drain.

Which reminds me, if Jimmy Kimmel makes one dime from any companies selling alcohol, he is as complaisant in those deaths as he clams gun owners are for shootings. Worse, because he profits. Pardon my drift.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I like my son and my wife more,” said Pring.

What does this have to do with anything. I bet he likes his family more than his car. Cars kill more people. Don't see him turning in his car.

quote:
I enjoyed taking them to the range and doing Rambo poses in front of the mirror.

What is wrong with this guy. Maybe it was best he gave up his guns.

quote:
I paid a lot of money for them

It's a 10/22 and I bet it has more in accessories then what the gun cost.

quote:
“If I have a break-in at my house, I’ll hit him with a baseball bat. I’m not afraid. I don’t need a gun to be a man.”

Lets see how well that works. Thinking a gun makes you a man is idiotic. Again I think it might be best this guy gave up his guns.

quote:
“We put a man on the moon, we can get rid of guns in America. No problem.”

Really. You think the criminals are going to give up their gun. Let's see him walk into some area's of Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore or DC and ask those guys to turn in their guns.

I bet that cop in the picture taking the guns is thinking this guy is a tool.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16403 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Now that the whole world knows he only has a baseball bat, you’d think that the grinning cop would have at least given the guy his very own roll of crime scene tape.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Can we trade him for Tac and a Brit to be named later?

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:

Cool

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pippa Middleton?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
"We put a man on the moon"

When has a UK astronaut landed on the moon?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15721 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Pring
No shit? Big Grin

Posts: 107613 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-414...s&ns_source=facebook

Yes everything is great in the UK

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Good way to prove one's self to be an utter pillock.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post