SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AMAZON is taking orders for toilet paper
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AMAZON is taking orders for toilet paper Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Not to mention the people who couldn't buy it, to stockpile it in the first place.

Well, those people may just get used to using their left hand to wipe. Then P&G will lose even more customers.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17467 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I'm sure bedit sales have skyrocketed as well.

I just installed a Toto C100. I've wanted one ever since I went to Japan (they're in all the hotel rooms).

Buy now, before they're all gone. Smile

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Sam's Club was stocked with TP yesterday.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Yeah .. at the expense of cancelling my order for Heliolite H11 bulbs Roll Eyes

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Need to reduce TP consumption? Go on a diet. I would shit once every 3-4 days for the first 2 months of mine.

TP production should be spooled back up by then.

Or.. eat a steady diet of MREs. Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
quote:
Need to reduce TP consumption? Go on a diet. I would shit once every 3-4 days for the first 2 months of mine.

TP production should be spooled back up by then.

Or.. eat a steady diet of MREs. Big Grin
Yeah, eat those crackers and PB, you won't shit for a week.

But stand the fuck by when you FINALLY do!!! Eek

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post