SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brevard Sheriff: Have you 'lost or misplaced approximately 770 pounds' of marijuana?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brevard Sheriff: Have you 'lost or misplaced approximately 770 pounds' of marijuana? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I may have misplaced a half ounce or so...

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Woulda made for one hell of a storage wars episode.

You know, trying to see if there was anything of value behind all that grass from the door and what not.

Would have had to take it to an expert, Willie Nelson cameo?, for an appraisal...

Possibilities are endless.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I am glad sheriff Ivey is a good guy and serving his community well and is well liked.

Posting of fb and what not did not sit well with me. I took him at face value that he has not found the owners.

Hopefully he will do the work to arrest the rightful owners and due process will win out.

I bet he knows exactly who it is and this is a giant middle finger.

I'm ok with that.

Posts: 5138 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just want to be around when they destroy it.

Best way to do that? Fire. A big bonfire, and a gentle breeze.

How about Saturday? Saturday good? Bring Oreos. Double Stuff.

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
And definitely some nacho cheese Doritos - gotta have the salty and the sweet

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine, now deceased, was a recovered heroin addict.

He, with his wife and son, flew to the Bahamas with me, my at-the-time girlfriend, and her daughter.

On the return trip we had an in-the-air mechanical problem and I elected to land at a U.S. Airport of Entry other than the one that I had originally filed for in the flight plan.

What I did not realize, was that the airport I chose to use for re-entry to the U.S. did not have a Customs Inspector there; it was designated as an Airport of Entry because a Customs Inspector would be called from the nearby seaport to meed any incoming international flights.

The inspector who showed up was a gruff old-timer, who normally dealt with ships; he was not experienced with airplanes.

So there we were, the mechanic trying to solve the problem with the airplane, and the Customs Inspector shining his flashlight through every inspection panel that he could access.

My friend, the ex heroin addict, asked the Customs guy what he was looking for.

"We intercepted 800 pounds of marijuana earlier this week," was the reply.

My friend immediately perked up and asked, "What did you do with it?"

"We burned it," said the Customs Inspector. "I don't know why people buy that stuff. What do they do with it, anyway?"

My friend replied, "Burn it. Same as you did."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

It ain't the weed that's the problem. It's those Oreos. I eat just one and then "It's On!"
https://youtu.be/0Qa-B7Sg_i4

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
About 30 yrs ago, when Save the Whales was big, Rolling Stone had an ad for a T-Shirt that said
Save the Bales. Simple design with a bale floating at sea. Very ingenious. I wish I’d have bought a shirt. No doubt, it wouldn’t still fit me tho.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Ye olde square groupers are popular around the FL coast.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I ran the numbers and it does look like 2 million+ if broken down in ounces... dern.... that's a loss to the economy in that area... if you think about it.

I wonder who at the sheriffs office gets to determine how 'high' a grade it is?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
A weed bonfire would be a heck of a place for a pizza party.

No anchovies, though. We don't want anybody to get freaked out.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nice and brown. Top shelf. Roll Eyes

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I am reminded of an incident many years ago when my brother was an officer (Lt?) in the Idaho State Police.

Anyway once when he was hunting ground hogs he came across a pretty sizeable plot of MJ growing up in a valley about a mile from the nearest road. The decision was made to just watch the plot of MJ and then arrest the "owners".

They watched the plot for some time, watched the "owners" harvest it, haul it down to their truck and then arrested them with the several 100 pounds of Pot.

The residents thought that was really funny. The pot owners, not so much.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Nice and brown. Top shelf. Roll Eyes

Smile

No one is worse at weighing, describing, judging the quality, and judging the value of weed than law enforcement. It wouldn't be the least bit surprising to learn it's actually 217lbs of bottom-shelf schwag.

Par for the course.