SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I don't want an electric car
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't want an electric car Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Jeep has issued a notice to the hybrid owners asking them NOT to charge them up due to them catching fire

Posts: 53888 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of these!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12741 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
So those garages are for show only, right? No way you could actually use them to park cars.

Posts: 3490 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw some driveways exactly like those in Fayetteville AR. I don't understand how they were sold like that.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3640 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I fear fire problems with any chargeable device. About 20 years ago a camera got too hot to touch after use and then sitting aside for a while. I got the SD card out and tossed the camera in a creek. Some time later it was cool and I opened it up. The battery inside had indeed been hot and scorched. So with phones, tools, any other chargable lithium battery, beware

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6417 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post