SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Think I'll Vote for a Democrat for the First Time Ever
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Think I'll Vote for a Democrat for the First Time Ever Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
Lets see a big city and a democrat running it. What could possibly go wrong????

I think Willie Brown did a pretty good job in San Francisco during his reign.

Posts: 8624 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Like I said earlier.The mayor of Denver is not selected along party lines.

That said, it's been a long, long time since there was anything resembling a conservative leading the city. Since at least 1983 anyway.

Same old shit with these two.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:
If he's re-elected Denver will be indistinguishable from Portland.

Hyperbolic bullshit.

OK......how so?

Hancock has been Mayor for 8 years. Say what you want about what he's done. This place is not Portland, and there is no indication that he would do anything in the next 4 years to radically change Denver as suggested.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, I have no respect for any dematard politician. They are a cancer and a threat to the American people and country. If any of you lurking dems are out there, please help me understand what the dematard party is offering the American people? At one time the dematards were for the working Americans, but no more. These Scum Bags are more for illegals and other parasites from around the globe. These dematards are pushing the people closer and closer to a civil war....Patriots are fed up!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Sounds like a choice between dog shit and cat shit.

Perfect analogy. They are both shit for sure.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hyperbolic bullshit.

OK......how so?

Hancock has been Mayor for 8 years. Say what you want about what he's done. This place is not Portland, and there is no indication that he would do anything in the next 4 years to radically change Denver as suggested.

My rule of thumb is to vote for the one with the least experience in public office. The longer they stay in, the more likelihood of their advancement to higher office. Tim Kaine, the very anti-gun Virginia Senator, started out as mayor of Richmond. Democrats are like weeds. It is best to eliminate them before they get big.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hyperbolic bullshit.

OK......how so?

Look at his connections to the high density housing markets, social justice platforms, and his big push for both kindergarten sex Ed and "safe" injection sites.
But he's your guy huh? Roll Eyes
Ive lived and worked around Denver all of my life and have seen it turn into a leftist shit hole first hand under these policies.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post