SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why do Democrats cheat?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why do Democrats cheat? Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I am dumber for having read this.

And this is why democrats cheat.

Maybe that's their plan and their goal. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:

Indeed, it may be. They actually don’t have to prove the votes are legitimate, Only that they are votes. And anyone who dares question this process is intellectually dishonest.

Some people are about to get the government they deserve. Not only that, they are complicit.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Indeed, it may be. They actually don’t have to prove the votes are legitimate, Only that they are votes. And anyone who dares question this process is intellectually dishonest.

Some people are about to get the government they deserve. Not only that, they are complicit.

Yes they are, good and hard, they won't like it one bit.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:. . . Some people are about to get the government they deserve. Not only that, they are complicit.

Agree. But the problem is, they will blame the wrong cause of their self inflicted problems.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
I don't believe we as a nation, or even on a state by state level, have the desire or even the ability or resources to do a comprehensive audit of every vote that was cast in this or any other election. What we have seen so far is really only state election officials certifying that the votes they collected and counted followed whatever protocols were in place at the moment. And in many cases, these protocols had been recently and significantly changed for this election only. Things like signature verification processes, absentee ballot request policies, and voting deadlines, etc.

Here's an example of how I think voter fraud can and has been done. Groups of Democrat operatives canvass the city and "assist" people in registering to vote and request absentee ballots for them. They then collect those legal ballots and ensure that the right candidate(s) are voted for on those ballots, and deliver them to the election precinct. So "Aunt Mary" is a legal voter and cast a ballot that was counted, but we'll never really know if Aunt Mary's absentee ballot was actually filled out by Aunt Mary, or if it was "harvested" in an organized operation in a larger Democrat controlled city (like Milwaukee) and counted as part of a massive midnight ballot dump on the night of the election. What would an audit prove? Aunt Mary is alive, she's registered and she voted, but a standard election audit wouldn't reveal her vote was illegally cast unless she was tracked down in person, interviewed, and even understood what happened. If there is election fraud, and I believe there is and has been for years, this IMO is how it happens at a scale that is both able to be pulled off and significant enough to influence the outcome of an election that hinges on 10-20K votes statewide. Can I prove it happens? No. But I know it can be done and it is worth doing if you are trying to steal an election, therefore I believe it has happened. This is just one example of a scheme that can swing an election. I'm sure there are plenty more.

The 2018 house election had a similar case of voter fraud in a district that decided the race. When the fraud was outed, the winner congressman resigned in disgrace. This happened in North Carolina's 9th district where the declared winner was a Republican. I wish such real examples could be shown now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cne32507,

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol. Well, I agree we all get what we deserve. Your inability to logically defend your position and assertions points this out - Biden will be President. I want to say I am surprised the discussion devolved to basic name calling but I can not. Have fun, I am out.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:. . . Some people are about to get the government they deserve. Not only that, they are complicit.

Agree. But the problem is, they will blame the wrong cause of their self inflicted problems.

It’s already happening. Accusations that if you fail to follow the narrative, you are being intellectually dishonest. Then in the same breath being upset by name calling.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Unfortunately, they are not the only ones who would get "that government", and a lot of us don't deserve it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
This election has pulled back the curtain and revealed that many if not most state level elections are a complete shit show.

A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SHIT SHOW. NOT EVEN UP TO THE LEVEL OF AN AMATEUR HOUR.

Can you believe in a system that has people running thumb drives over town, vote counting machines that require constant intervention to "adjudicate" votes, vote dumps "accidentally" given to the wrong candidate that have to be fixed when someone notices and objects, and is so fraught with the possibility of significant human error?

If this was an e-commerce retail, billing, and shipping system, do you think any sale would be processed correctly, billed correctly, and shipped correctly?

Just like the FBI crime lab had the reputation of being the best in the country, until we found it it was another shit show.

And a decade ago Obamacare pulled back the curtain on the SHIT SHOW of drafting and passing legislation that is 1000 pages long and no elected representative actually wrote, or even bothered to read. Now it's commonplace with the latest "COVID RELIEF" bill that had little to do with provided relief to Americans who's livelihoods are being destroyed by the lockdowns.

I understand the burden of proof. But I will ask the simple question - which party does these things:

- Fights against voter ID
- Allows same day registration
- Eliminated signature check requirements
- Extends mail in voting past voting day for ballots without postmarks
- Pushes for legalization of ballot harvesting
- Pushes for unsolicited mail in ballots
- Wants to allow felons to vote
- Wants to allow illegals to vote

One party is constantly pushing for election rule changes that make fraud a hell of a lot easier. And the other side pushes for rules that make fraud more difficult. It doesn't take a leap of logic to understand that the people constantly pushing to make our elections less secure intend to take advantage of the holes that get opened up. Why else in God's name would they be trying to make the elections less secure? Because they know that the Republican party is not going to out cheat them.

If you a have warehouse and a group of security guards pushes to leave the doors unlocked and eliminate the security cameras and just hire more of them to watch over the place, and then you find the place got robbed, what conclusion would you arrive to?

Posts: 4931 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
But, but, but........trusted sources says there was no fraud. Facebook even has fact checkers that agree.

Arguing with such rock solid proof is intellectually dishonest.

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
Democrats do not believe in God. Without God, there is no morality. Without morality there is no cheating. Adapt you thinking peasant. The State is all

Posts: 1475 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do they cheat?

Its in their nature.

Posts: 233 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Well, you see, Once Upon A Time this scorpion, which cannot swim, asks a frog to carry it across a river.......

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4841 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they continue to cheat because there is no penalty for crimes against the country or treason from within

line a few of them up against the wall and execute them on TV - add in a few of the mainstream media enablers and tech enablers and you'd see the treason come to a grinding halt faster than you can say Zuckerberg and Yahoo

Posts: 53806 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:...
(I want to punch the next hippie that says "I feel like...")

And reply: "and my hand feels like hippie face."

Big Grin "I'm Rick James, bitch!"

Hopefully, my hand survives unscathed.

Not soft, and smelling of essential oils and failure.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
What Can Be Done in This Age of Election Fraud? Whom Can We Count On?
By Donald N. Finley

Here's a question: since the U.S. Constitution provides for the legislatures of each respective state to choose their representing electors to the Electoral College, with the U.S. as a constitutional republic, not a democracy...what happens when, internal to the state, that process breaks down? Whether by state executives violating their own state law to change the conduct of the election to countermand the legislatively approved laws or by those same legislatively approved laws being usurped by judges, the final result is an inaccurate count of the votes cast.

Here's another: when a state certifies as true and accurate the vote totals known not to be true and accurate but refuses to acknowledge the inaccuracy, who fixes that wrong?

I listened to President Trump's entire phone call with the Georgia secretary of state, and contrary to most of the characterizations you'll read, it was not a desperate ploy on the part of the president. It was just that by Raffensperger. The president gave detailed numbers of fraudulent votes in Georgia, demonstrating a mastery of the pertinent data. He offered a simple solution, listing several categories of illegal votes, with the respective numbers in that category. Raffensperger only had to correct one or two categories, and the margin would flip to a Trump victory. The president gave numbers for dead people who voted, those who weren't registered voters, those who voted without any address, those with only P.O. box addresses, those who live out of the state, those who were turned away because their votes had been cast by someone else, and the current estimate for the suitcase ballots pulled out in the famous video. President Trump made it easy for Raffensperger to fix the problem, not caring if he was declared the winner by half a million votes or only one vote, but making it clear that he was the winner and Joe Biden was not, it was easy to prove, and it wasn't even close. The president emphasized transparency and the truth. He wasn't negotiating a shady deal. He offered Raffensperger a face-saving way out of being known to history as the overseer and certifier of a massive fraud.

Raffensperger blew his opportunity. He stuck to his line that the allegations made in Georgia had already been investigated, and none of them is true. He insisted that the data used by the Trump campaign and legal team are not accurate. Of the 4,500 or so voters who had moved out of Georgia yet still voted, he said all but two had moved back and were legal voters. Trump lawyers asked for the investigative reports, for the data held only by the secretary of state's office, for any of the information that would shed greater light on what happened, but got nothing. As Andrea Widburg so clearly wrote on AT, something is not right with Raffensperger.

I had hoped to hear in that phone call an attempt to address my questions, perhaps an effort at some level to correct a horrible wrong. Who better than those who made the mess to clean it up? But those who made it still don't acknowledge it, which shows even more clearly the systemic corruption President Trump has been fighting and the flaws in our processes that allowed all the cheating to take place. More fundamentally, it reveals what's missing, and that is the effort by the truly innocent to prove there was no wrongdoing.

Everyone knew that President Trump's win in 2016 was an unexpected but righteous victory. The Democrats cried and made some lame allegations, claimed illegitimacy, but there were no incidents, videos, affidavits, or data scientists pointing to people, places, and events indicative of illegal activity. It took over three years for them to get a recorded phone call with the Ukrainian president for them to fabricate "evidence" for impeachment.

The Trump team has orders of magnitude greater evidence right now of various provable illegalities and fraudulent activities that draw a consistent thread to follow across at least six states. Many are easily identifiable and, under normal election procedures, would simply represent votes thrown out of the count totals. The data are conclusive yet imprecise, which throws a cloud over the challenges because the anonymity of voting obscures exact numbers. The number of votes is exact, but for whom those votes were cast can be elusive.

The fallacy is that if 4,500 votes were cast by people who don't live in the state and illegally voted, then subtracting 4,500 votes from Joe Biden's total somehow disenfranchises 4,500 voters. They were illegal votes; they should never have been cast for anyone, and no one is disenfranchised. It's the same for dead people, no addresses, unregistered voters...all are illegal, and no one loses his legal vote. There must be rules in any process, and the rules written to ensure election security were illegally changed or ignored to expressly allow fraud, which the Democrat election workers, activists, and elected officials fully exploited to steal the election for Biden. The thread of Democrat actions leading up to and during the election shows this unequivocally. There is evidence, more every day, and it's overwhelming and irrefutable.

That is exactly why all illegal votes should come off Biden's total. The Democrats perpetrated the illegalities. They were the local overseers and enablers of the conduct. They were the guardians who kept Republican poll workers from being observers. They were the party filing the lawsuits to change the election rules. Yet their public statements relate Joe Biden's clear victory with over 80 million votes — how many were actually votes for Trump but changed to Biden? how many were completely fabricated? there's little doubt that Biden didn't get 80 million votes — and the embarrassment of Donald Trump's refusal to accept his loss, and the damage he is doing to democracy by making so many unfounded allegations.

The arrogance of it all should offend every patriotic and honest American. Neither Biden nor any of his handlers is attempting to add transparency, to prove there was no fraud, to provide alternative explanations, or to shore up legitimacy for the incoming administration. They don't care what Americans think, and they blatantly, openly, and proudly flaunt their "victory" and ignore the evidence. The Democrat party has completely eviscerated, in one election cycle, every political tradition and constitutional norm, not to mention the Constitution itself and countless state laws. And Democrats offer no apologies for the damage they have done. They continue to blame the Trump administration for what they themselves have done, and are doing, as well as revisiting the disproven Mueller probe and impeachment debacle, all while paving new depths, uncharted ever in human history, of criminal election fraud.

What the answers appear to be to my questions above: nothing and nobody.

Think about who has stolen our government. These are the same people, many in the exact same person, who helped weaponize our intelligence apparatus against an incoming, then a sitting president. FISA abuses, framing General Flynn, spygate, FBI agent texts, Steele dossier, many more...I know, old business, but the players are still in the game, and rather than lose a turn, as would have been fitting, they get to play again. They sabotaged Trump's transition, then they sabotaged his entire presidency, and then they stole his re-election. Anywhere else in the world, that would be called a successful coup.

They cannot be trusted, they cannot be taken at their word, and they cannot be permitted to destroy the America that Trump made great again.

Donald N. Finley is a retired U.S. Air Force colonel.

https://www.americanthinker.co...can_we_count_on.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgrdvm:
Have fun, I am out.
Thank God.

Posts: 7400 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post