SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember the 4 that kidnaped & tortured the handicap person in Chicago?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the 4 that kidnaped & tortured the handicap person in Chicago? Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Gee, I wonder why crime is out of control in Chicago?

It's a dad-gum mystery, isn't it?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Really sorry to hear this news. Chicago continues to be so fucked up!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38724 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
No consequences to keep the Black voters voting right? Gee, I wonder how come they can't get a grip on murder? Or even carjackings which are up nearly 300% in the last few years.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Where is the Federal investigation into violation of the victims civil rights?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Makes a guy want to watch Charles Bronson movies Mad

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the victim has no rights

its all about the state...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Wouldn’t want her to be in the general population now would we? Of course, she’s got 4 years to live under probation. With luck she’ll screw that up and get to do some time anyway.

She'll screw it up and still won't do any time.

Posts: 7023 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
She will never make it through her probation!

She is already self sentenced to a life sentence of living a horrible life that nobody here would want.
All by her own doing.

Posts: 4639 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks banned Covington from social media over the four years, prohibited her from contact with two of her co-defendants and ordered her to do 200 hours of community service.

What a fuckin' joke. She was cameraman of a torture video. Unbelievable.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Here is the Second City Cop Blog reaction:

Probation? For Kidnapping?

Check out the labels at the very bottom of the post, I don't think I have seen a double fucking unbelievable before.

quote:
Wouldn’t want her to be in the general population now would we? Of course, she’s got 4 years to live under probation. With luck she’ll screw that up and get to do some time anyway.

Read a couple posts down and you will find this gem; these are the same Chicago judges that convicted a dirtbag in June for felon in possession of a firearm. Dirtbag was sentenced to 5 years yet he was already out and just tried to kill a Chicago cop the other night (officer hit in the hand and the back of his vest).

Posts: 3957 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oregon:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
http://www.floridatoday.com/st...vandalism/924987001/
Michael Wolfe, 37, will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police. 

Hmmmmm, seems fair, eh? I mean, the perp left BACON IN A MOSQUE.

While I don't agree with the sentencing of the dirt bags in the original post, did you read the rap sheet of the dirt bag that you posted about?

OH, sure, I did. He's no angel.
Burglary, grandtheft, drug violations, DUI, etc.

And his HATE CRIME? B&E, broken windows, and BACON.

As a white man. Against a Mosque. A building. Inanimate.

Contrast this action and "justice" with the 4 blacks that KIDNAPPED, TORTURED, terrorized VIDEOED and celebrated their assault on a mentally challenged white person.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15911 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post