SIGforum
Remember the 4 that kidnaped & tortured the handicap person in Chicago?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1430053434

December 09, 2017, 09:45 AM
BamaJeepster
Remember the 4 that kidnaped & tortured the handicap person in Chicago?
Gee, I wonder why crime is out of control in Chicago?

It's a dad-gum mystery, isn't it?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
December 09, 2017, 09:48 AM
6guns
Really sorry to hear this news. Chicago continues to be so fucked up!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
December 09, 2017, 09:55 AM
ChuckWall
No consequences to keep the Black voters voting right? Gee, I wonder how come they can't get a grip on murder? Or even carjackings which are up nearly 300% in the last few years.

MAGA
December 09, 2017, 09:57 AM
Rightwire
Where is the Federal investigation into violation of the victims civil rights?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
December 09, 2017, 09:58 AM
Ozarkwoods
Makes a guy want to watch Charles Bronson movies Mad

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
December 09, 2017, 10:17 AM
nhtagmember
the victim has no rights

its all about the state...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

December 09, 2017, 11:24 AM
ulsterman
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Wouldn’t want her to be in the general population now would we? Of course, she’s got 4 years to live under probation. With luck she’ll screw that up and get to do some time anyway.

She'll screw it up and still won't do any time.
December 09, 2017, 12:28 PM
armored
She will never make it through her probation!

She is already self sentenced to a life sentence of living a horrible life that nobody here would want.
All by her own doing.
December 09, 2017, 03:15 PM
oddball
quote:
Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks banned Covington from social media over the four years, prohibited her from contact with two of her co-defendants and ordered her to do 200 hours of community service.

What a fuckin' joke. She was cameraman of a torture video. Unbelievable.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
December 09, 2017, 03:53 PM
jsbcody
Here is the Second City Cop Blog reaction:

Probation? For Kidnapping?

Check out the labels at the very bottom of the post, I don't think I have seen a double fucking unbelievable before.

quote:
Wouldn’t want her to be in the general population now would we? Of course, she’s got 4 years to live under probation. With luck she’ll screw that up and get to do some time anyway.

Read a couple posts down and you will find this gem; these are the same Chicago judges that convicted a dirtbag in June for felon in possession of a firearm. Dirtbag was sentenced to 5 years yet he was already out and just tried to kill a Chicago cop the other night (officer hit in the hand and the back of his vest).
December 09, 2017, 06:25 PM
RichardC
quote:
Originally posted by Oregon:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
http://www.floridatoday.com/st...vandalism/924987001/
Michael Wolfe, 37, will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police. 

Hmmmmm, seems fair, eh? I mean, the perp left BACON IN A MOSQUE.

While I don't agree with the sentencing of the dirt bags in the original post, did you read the rap sheet of the dirt bag that you posted about?

OH, sure, I did. He's no angel.
Burglary, grandtheft, drug violations, DUI, etc.

And his HATE CRIME? B&E, broken windows, and BACON.

As a white man. Against a Mosque. A building. Inanimate.

Contrast this action and "justice" with the 4 blacks that KIDNAPPED, TORTURED, terrorized VIDEOED and celebrated their assault on a mentally challenged white person.