SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's obvious the election was a sham.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's obvious the election was a sham. Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
The thing I don't understand is why would they change the top of the ticket, but not the bottom? Biden administration will have no ability to do a damn thing with R Senate and more even house.

How the hell did the 'blue wave' only affect the president, but not all the down ballot voting or state level stuff. It makes zero sense.

Here's one way it would work. Notice that a lot of Biden ballots showed up out of nowhere at the end of the evening. Several people have theorized (yeah, "guessed") that vote counters in Dem strongholds were waiting to see how many votes needed to be fabricated. If they needed enough votes late enough in the day, they may have just had time to send in ballots for Biden and perhaps Harris that didn't have any check marks next to any candidates for other offices. That would give Biden a majority of the "votes" without affecting the vote count down-ballot.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
quote:
In 2016 it was closer to 1% in PA

This year with more mail in ballots: 0.03%

951 mailin ballots rejected...out of over 300k

Should have been closer to 30k rejected...esp when you consider a lot of first time mail in voters...

I think you meant to say 3k.

If the courts deem this election tainted and its thrown to the state legislators who will then tell the representatives in the House who to vote for; are we saying that some Democrat House members could be forced to vote for Trump? What a riot! Smile
My understanding is that, if the election is thrown to the House, each state gets one vote--one. There are 29 states with Republican Representative majorities and 21 with Democrat majorities. How do you think the vote would go?

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
The thing I don't understand is why would they change the top of the ticket, but not the bottom? Biden administration will have no ability to do a damn thing with R Senate and more even house.

How the hell did the 'blue wave' only affect the president, but not all the down ballot voting or state level stuff. It makes zero sense.

Here's one way it would work. Notice that a lot of Biden ballots showed up out of nowhere at the end of the evening. Several people have theorized (yeah, "guessed") that vote counters in Dem strongholds were waiting to see how many votes needed to be fabricated. If they needed enough votes late enough in the day, they may have just had time to send in ballots for Biden and perhaps Harris that didn't have any check marks next to any candidates for other offices. That would give Biden a majority of the "votes" without affecting the vote count down-ballot.
In fact, in one state there were a great many ballots ONLY marked for Biden.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It is very ironic that GWB is supporting Biden through all of this. What a weasel, a swamper, a scumbag.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They're finding tens of thousands of ballots here in PA with ONLY Joe Biden checked off, nothing after that.

How is that even legal? These clearly were "emergency" ballots that had been printed and ready to go in case they were needed.

I'm telling you, PA is going to get flipped back to RED and Trump may yet pull this off.

Don't measure those drapes for the Oval Office just yet, China Joe!

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
They're finding tens of thousands of ballots here in PA with ONLY Joe Biden checked off, nothing after that.

How is that even legal? These clearly were "emergency" ballots that had been printed and ready to go in case they were needed.

I'm telling you, PA is going to get flipped back to RED and Trump may yet pull this off.

Don't measure those drapes for the Oval Office just yet, China Joe!

Hey, you're in the shit, do you have a handle on the general mood of the state? How do the citizens feel about being the focus of the country as far as fraud in the elections?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Those of you who have given up and proclaimed this is over. I have a question. Why would NYT post this then delete it? Open your eyes. EVERYTHING THEY SAY AND DO is to manipulate you.

The thing is....every now and then the mask slips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
They are going to be prudent and fair just like they have been with their coverage of DJT. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Hes all that but primarily he's a globalist....

he was never a conservative

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
It is very ironic that GWB is supporting Biden through all of this. What a weasel, a swamper, a scumbag.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Those of you who have given up and proclaimed this is over. I have a question. Why would NYT post this then delete it? Open your eyes. EVERYTHING THEY SAY AND DO is to manipulate you.

The thing is....every now and then the mask slips.

Well, of course the NYT is wrong, wrong, wrong. The role of the medie is only to make prognostications about who MAY become the next President, given what is believed known at the time. It is true that the spreading of the news about a new President does fall to the media, because that is how the news (real news) is traditionally promulgated. However, that real news comes after the Electoral College has voted and given its results to the Congress. Until that has happened, all else is speculation.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
BREAKING: Attorney General William Barr has authorized federal prosecutors to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election is certified. (Per AP)

Posts: 2078 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
BREAKING: Attorney General William Barr has authorized federal prosecutors to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election is certified. (Per AP)

Posted here at 5:06
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...5/m/9460066564/p/383

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16231 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
this was posted on ihub today. I want to believe it.

FYI-- EMAIL INFO---Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar event will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen. So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President. I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they called Al Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?

https://investorshub.advfn.com...message_id=159381440

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This is not over guys. No matter how badly the American Propagandist Corporate Media wants claim the election is a done deal it is not.

I take comfort in the fact that worst case scenario if Trump loses there is an excellent chance many of us will end up in the same Gulag. Big Grin

That was just a joke guys. But try to think positive if you can. I’m feeling pretty good about all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
Posted here at 5:06
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...5/m/9460066564/p/383
You are to be commended, sir! Cross-referencing posts is a time saver for us all! Smile

Now, if only I could find that post about a particular shade tree in a small northern Arizona town ... Razz

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
https://www.realclearpolitics....ral_college_map.html

Biden down to 216 electoral votes today, at least at real clear politics. That’s not the 270 to win, shut down that ‘pandemic panel’.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think thats an old map...

https://www.realclearpolitics....ults/2020/president/

quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
https://www.realclearpolitics....ral_college_map.html

Biden down to 216 electoral votes today, at least at real clear politics. That’s not the 270 to win, shut down that ‘pandemic panel’.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
That may of been an older map. I see your link has Biden down to 259 electoral votes. Hopefully the Trump team makes some headway in the days ahead.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ A 269-269 tie in the Electoral College would throw the election to the U.S. House of Representatives. Technically. As I've seen it explained, each state's House delegation gets one vote and the way that vote goes is determined by the state legislature of the state each U.S. House delegation represents. Apparently Republicans are the majority party in 29 state legislatures. Pelosi could theoretically try to play procedural games but would be unable to prevent a majority of state legislatures from re-electing Trump through their states' delegations in the U.S. House.

Don't think it needs to be a electoral college tie to throw the decision to the House of Representatives. I think a contested election will do the same and this is certainly a contested election. I think this is exactly what the Supreme Court will do is throw it to the House of Representatives. The Supreme Court does not want to be nor should they be kingmakers.

They will most likely correct the places where judges and courts altered election process by extending voting times and other processes. I'm expecting they will throw out the votes in PA that came in after 8pm on election night. State legislatures are the only ones allowed to change the election processes in their states not judges or courts. The Constitution does not have any provisions for allowing judges to make changes due to a pandemic.

Not sure what you mean by “contested”. That’s not a definition in the process. It gets thrown to the House if neither of the candidates gets 270 votes when the Electoral College votes. Whether it’s a 269-269 tie, or some other mechanism that reduces electoral votes, it doesn’t matter. It’s as simple as one person getting 270 or more electoral votes. About all the SC could possibly do is throw out the electoral votes of a state, with the end result that neither candidate gets the required 270. I don’t think the SC has the balls to reject entire votes of a state, unless it could be proven that the voting in that state is incredibly corrupt, and even then that’s a very high bar. Also, they would have to override the authority of the state legislature, who has the power to select electors. The SC is less likely to save us on the election than they are on the 2A.

Posts: 3337 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
DOJ's Election Crimes Chief Steps Down

By Jeffrey Rodack | Tuesday, 10 November 2020 07:34 AM

Richard Pilger, director of the Election Crimes branch of the Department of Justice, has resigned from his post.

The move came after Attorney General Bill Barr issued a memo to federal prosecutors authorizing them to probe “specific allegations” of voter fraud ahead of the results of the presidential race being certified, according to NBC News.

“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications, and in accord with the best tradition of the John C. Keeney Award for Exceptional Integrity and Professionalism (my most cherished Departmental recognition), I must regretfully resign from my role as director of the Election Crimes branch,” Pilger said in a letter to colleagues.

“I have enjoyed very much working with you for over a decade to aggressively and diligently enforce federal criminal election law, policy, and practice without partisan fear or favor. I thank you for your support in that effort.”

According to The New York Times, Pilger also told colleagues he would move to a nonsupervisory role working on corruption prosecutions.

Barr’s memo clears the way for prosecutors to get around Justice Department policy that normally would have prevented such overt measures before the election is certified.

Barr's move effectively cuts Pilger's Election Crimes operation out of the process, which may have contributed to his resignation, one source says.

President Donald Trump is claiming there has been a widespread, multi-state conspiracy by Democrats to skew the vote tally in Joe Biden's favor.

Mainstream news organizations called the election for Biden Saturday, but Trump has refused to concede, alleging election irregularities in several states, and has gone to court over the outcome. Newsmax has not called the race and is waiting for the legal process to play out.

https://www.newsmax.com/politi...020/11/10/id/996281/

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post