SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020). Login/Join 
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
They are keeping her in the same facility Epstein died in?? Is that true?

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Report This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Can we please stop with the "she's gonna get suicided" conspiracy theory bullshit?

This could be an interesting thread if stuff starts to leak, but it will be a dead thread if it goes all conspiracy theory.

Yes, this. Let's not get this thing shut down before it gets interesting.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Damn guys, let’s keep the speculation of death and the conspiracy shit to a minimum. That shit’ll get this thread locked tighter than a Well Fargo safe.
Would be nice to keep up on this here, since the SigForum is my place of news.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how she was traveling around the world. Fake passports or private jets?

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
More news about where she was hiding, that she paid cash in December, bought under an not-anonymous-enough, obviously, "anonymous LLC" it says.

quote:
Ghislaine Maxwell was hiding out in a luxury home on a 156-acre estate in New Hampshire — where she fled to a bedroom when the feds rang the bell at the gate ahead of her arrest, The Post has learned.

It’s a good place to hide,” a neighbor, who declined to give his name, said of the sprawling rural property.

Maxwell, 58, bought the spread in the tiny town of Bradford in an all-cash deal through what prosecutors called a “carefully anonymized LLC” in court papers filed Thursday.

Law enforcement sources confirmed the property sits at 338 East Washington Road and sold for $1.07 million on Dec. 13, according to the Zillow website.

“This stunning custom designed Timber Frame home is an amazing retreat for the nature lover who also wants total privacy,” according to a listing posted by the Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty brokerage.

Boy is she going to be in for a shock when it comes to future accommodations.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

No kidding. The woman has lived quite the life of luxury up until now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see what kind of deal she will be able to cut. She may have a lot of evidence to provide regarding Epstein's big hitter friends and "clients". SDNY may be after much bigger fish.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...ell-arrested-us-fbi/

Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The question I have is why has it taken so long to indict and arrest her?

Because the FBI just finished watching “Filthy Rich” on Netflix.

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Report This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...ford-home-slithered/

Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss .....

Or because there was a new sheriff in town. They (Trump / Barr) just dismissed the previous guy.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Report This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can we please stop with the "she's gonna get suicided" conspiracy theory bullshit?

This could be an interesting thread if stuff starts to leak, but it will be a dead thread if it goes all conspiracy theory.

You’ve been living under a rock, haven’t you?

At this point thinking she will somehow survive is the conspiracy theory...

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

... well, she'll still have a walk-in shower

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The question I have is why has it taken so long to indict and arrest her?

Bill Barr fired the DA in the NY district(federal level), and his replacement immediately filed charges. I guess maybe Bergman wasn’t doing his job to the best of his ability.

Either that or the DA was getting in on it as well. Or was trying to protect someone who was. Either way, the old DA failed and was thankfully fired.
Hopefully some of those young women might get some measure of justice and a bit of closure.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
With her resources what the hell was she doing "hiding" in the United States?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
With her resources what the hell was she doing "hiding" in the United States?

No one seems to be able to figure that out.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
It will be interesting to see what kind of deal she will be able to cut. She may have a lot of evidence to provide regarding Epstein's big hitter friends and "clients". SDNY may be after much bigger fish.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...ell-arrested-us-fbi/

absolutely

not so much 'what she did' -- its more 'what she knows'

her testimony could be incredibly damning to a lot of powerful people

someone in that role -- if she's smart -- has a 'get out of jail free' token stashed somewhere -- a disk drive / diary / whatever to hand prosecutors in trade for immunity

if they pursue this vigorously it will be a hell of a shit-show

i am extremely interested to see how the Miami plea-deal factors into this

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:

You’ve been living under a rock, haven’t you?

At this point thinking she will somehow survive is the conspiracy theory...

And you've been living under a rock if you think conspiracy theories don't get threads locked here.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Glad the prior political hack DA in NY got canned. I suspect the new DA will keep her in federal custody, and have 'Top! Men!' assuring she gets to sing.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Great news! Hoping for more of it.

Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
The whole Epstein case isn’t high on my list. I do think the way the news narrative is going, she’ll have the book thrown at her. She’s alive, someone to find responsible.

Again, not saying at all she doesn’t deserve it, it was all fun & games back in the day. While at it, drag a few high profile politicians into the fray.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
The whole Epstein case isn’t high on my list. I do think the way the news narrative is going, she’ll have the book thrown at her. She’s alive, someone to find responsible.

Again, not saying at all she doesn’t deserve it, it was all fun & games back in the day. While at it, drag a few high profile politicians into the fray.

These statements are contradictory. The only way the feds could possibly nail other high profile players is if they don't throw the book at her and cut a deal. Otherwise, what possible incentive would she have to talk? Her conscious? Ha, yeah right.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)