SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    today is " A day without a woman"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

today is " A day without a woman" Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Who forged this nation? Did women fight the Revolutionary War? Did women compose the Constitution?

Men built this nation. It is the blood of men that consecrates the ground of this nation, at its founding and at its most critical point in the Civil War.
Big Grin
Men created the United States and men have preserved the United States with their very lives. Simple as that.

I am sick of the bullshit. Sick of it.
It's the glass ceiling Para. Why else would they honor someone like Ms. Odeh, knowing what a stellar citizen she is. Dont let your feelings get too close to home sir. Remember those awsome pies Mrs. Para gets for you?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para is correct, pretty there will be a holiday for everyone except the white male.

Feelings don't matter, behavior matters, and the participants in all this bullshit don't matter.

quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I think I'll go for a bike ride tomorrow. The roads should be safe.

Lol stay on the trails.....roads will be full if they are taking off of work, they will be out and about because it is impossible for hem to stay home and veg

Listen to Ozarkwoods. Can you say "shopping!". Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I think I'll go for a bike ride tomorrow. The roads should be safe.

Lol stay on the trails.....roads will be full if they are taking off of work, they will be out and about because it is impossible for hem to stay home and veg

Listen to Ozarkwoods. Can you say "shopping!". Big Grin

And driving to their protests. Wonder if they'll pump their own gas? Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://nypost.com/2017/02/25/t...ized-by-a-terrorist/

the brains behind the movement are calling for a “new wave of militant feminist struggle.”

The document was co-authored by, among others, Rasmea Yousef Odeh, a convicted terrorist.

Odeh, a Palestinian, was convicted in Israel in 1970 for her part in two terrorist bombings, one of which killed two students while they were shopping for groceries.

She spent 10 years in prison for her crimes. She then managed to become a US citizen in 2004 by lying about her past

She was convicted, in 2014, of immigration fraud for the falsehoods. However, she won the right to a new trial (set for this spring) by claiming she had been suffering from PTSD at the time she lied on her application. Oh, and in her time as a citizen, she worked for a while as an ObamaCare navigator.

I am going to laugh my ass off when this yahoo gets booted from our country (hopefully anyway). Seriously, what are her chances of keeping her citizenship based on her being: a known terrorist who defrauded our government and actively continues to undermine the principles of this wonderful nation? Though there are some more pressing issues for President Trump, I think if he used this whackadoodle as an example, he would be elevated to an even higher level of awesome, at least in my book Cool

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
I am going to Bre's to make 100's of bacon sammiches in protest of these ridiculous women! Razz

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Is today the day? Can't be cause I see plenty of women working around me.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Machts nicht for me. It's been a day without a woman for me for the past seven years, ever since my wife and I split. She died. I lived.

Without women.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
Doesn't matter to me who built this country. All I know is that it's here for me, I respect it, and try to do my bit for it.

I'm at work, of course. I don't have time for their crap.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I guess the woman Judge I'm in court today before didn't get the memo.

This is more leftist whining over the election, keep it up the Dems behavior is going to set them so far off that no matter what angle they try they won't gain a majority.

Women are now following a terrorist border criminal who organized Obamacare......priceless.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
No proof, just a feeeeling, but despite a vocal few who get all the press and publicity, I think this is going to get a low turnout.

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a shirt for my GF. 1 hr after the order I got an ad "Celebrate Women's Day: Use code WOMENSDAY20 at checkout. Expires March 8, 2017 at 11:59pm PT." Great, now I'm going to get women's rights stuff, jeez. This shirt was in no way related to women's rights, it was a StarGate shirt.

What the hell is women's rights anyways? How about reproductive rights? I don't remember DJT saying he was taking away ANYONE'S rights, certainly not the right to reproduce.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Judging by the wind here today, they are all somewhere west of me, outside, and apparently talking up a storm

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Total impact felt on this country?

Buffering.
Buffering.
Buffering.

Total Impact- 0.0

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife said her boss reminded all the women to wear red. My 98 year old MIL has a saying she uses when something is wearing her out. "That so and so is making my ass tired".
So today the wife has decided to wear brown because all of this BS is "making her ass tired".

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
I think I'll identify as a woman today and skip work! Cool

Transgenders only get a half day off...

Gelded transgender males get it all off.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
I'm at work, of course. I don't have time for their crap.

Big Grin

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I saw a story on the news this morning about this. She simply said:

"That's stupid"

I love my wife.

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
If no one notices, does that mean it still happened?

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Jock #1: [at a party] What's up, babes?

Which movie is this? Is this PCU?

Yes, PCU.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
Fuck em. Wink

I would like to, but at my age I don't quite have the energy anymore.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post