SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden: all ur kids r belong to us
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden: all ur kids r belong to us Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted
Biden Claims School Children Don’t Belong to Parents ‘When They’re in the Classroom’

National Review
Caroline Downey
Wed, April 27, 2022, 4:41 PM

At the 2022 Teacher of the Year ceremony hosted by the White House on Wednesday, President Biden claimed that school children don’t belong to parents “when they’re in the classroom.”

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that.
They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-c...n-don-234147454.html

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s nuts!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
He’s nuts!
He's pandering.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Joe, you be wrong.

"They are not the hell "your" kids."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Old sniffing’ joe …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
No one’s had a bigger voice in this administration than the teacher’s unions. When they bark, Biden pees down his leg.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Democrats learned nothing from the Virginia elections this past November.

DON'T PISS OFF MAMA BEAR.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
All he was thinking about in that comment was after dinner he’d get extra oatmeal or ice cream from Jill. He comprehends that statement, like he does explaining Mobitz II heart block. Joe is like a trained monkey, does what he does for basic reward, ice cream, naps, etc. etc.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Joe understand labor unions… Stroked out or not.

Why do you think they got hundreds of billions of dollars in return for their $20 million investment in Joemala?

~Robert A. Heinlein

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

Why do you think they got hundreds of billions of dollars in return for their $20 million investment in Joemala?

Joe’s handlers do, whether it’s the Kenyan, Rice or Jill. Joe is Pavlovian, speaks for rewards from his handlers. When he goes off script the bunny comes.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

Joe’s handlers do, whether it’s the Kenyan, Rice or Jill. Joe is Pavlovian, speaks for rewards from his handlers. When he goes off script the bunny comes.

+1000

~Robert A. Heinlein

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
This is similar to when Melissa Harris-Perry said back during the krimson kenyan regime that children belong to the community, not the parents

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...ommunity-not-parents

Sort of like how the Nazi's said to parents "we dont need you, we have your children"

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
There is an obvious and clear war against parents. That’s what Marxists do as there can be no authority higher than the state.

That’s what the genderfluid, polymorphic LGBTQIA1+ pineapple upsidedown fruitcake movement in schools is all about.

Removing kids from their parents authority and agency.

When do we get the pregnant man emoji here? I feel like it should be used right about now. Wink

~Robert A. Heinlein

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Look, I dont want to get flamed here. But the comment came across to me, not as policy, but as compliment to the teachers.

I have been a teacher since the mid 90's and I always refer to them as "my kids" and rarely as "my students".
I just wonder if this time we may be overreacting a little bi . . . wait, the bunny rabbit is here. . . I have to go . . . there is ice cream. ok . . . Hey guys, I gotta go.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
^^^ You probably don’t get posted on @LibsofTikTok. Wink

~Robert A. Heinlein

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
oh god I hope not.

But as a teacher, when I see the most powerful man in the world finally, finally able to string his words together to make a somewhat, lucid statement I had tear, real tears, in my eyes.

And DAMN this is good ice cream. Now where did that bunny gal go, she was kinda hot. . .

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Given the subversion I see embedded in the teaching profession, I don't trust them with the future unsupervised. If I have anything to say about it my grandchildren not already in school will be home schooled if I have to do it myself.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
This is why we pulled our daughter and we are homeschooling her. My son graduates in a few weeks.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I see more than one way to interpret "belonging." Any educator worth their salt is going to feel "their" kids "belong" to them, not in the sense of property, but that of having responsibility for their care. Do not in any way construe this as defending the senile fraud. But there are far bigger things to be worried and pissed off over, such as the "ministry of truth" he wants to create.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post