SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Utterly insane leftists: Psaki fights back tears over Florida's parental rights bill, says it's hurting children's 'lives'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Utterly insane leftists: Psaki fights back tears over Florida's parental rights bill, says it's hurting children's 'lives' Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just completely bizarre and insane. How fucked in the head do you have to be to not only oppose a law that prevents schools from discussing sexuality with very young children, but you also start crying about it? Just totally fucking insane. Completely detached from reality.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-me-completely-crazy

Get off of my planet. Disgusting! Mad

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Some people are so full of hatred, for I don't know what, that they would chew off their limbs just to see blood.

(and it knows nothing of politics, race, or anything else, only hatred. Everything else is an excuse for their behavior)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43928 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Sociopaths. She will sit there and lie through her teeth with a smile and knowing it's 100% a lie. They are so detached from reality that things like grooming/teaching small children about sex is not only acceptable, but the right thing to do.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7087 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This woman is an evil sociopath; there’s no if’s and’s and but’s about it. Eek

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Karma is real …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They should all be put on the sex offender registry so we can know if one of these pieces of shit lives close by.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I think DeSantis should challenge the CEO of Disney to a political debate, or even a discussion about the contents of the bill. He should have to say which exact portions of the bill he thinks are harming children.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20854 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After she quits lying for Biden, she is off to the media to generate even more BS.
Amazing how these people never have to account for the lies they tell.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16141 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I don't curse, even in my mind, so I am totally unprepared to voice my disgust directed at this female (and those of like minds).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I've seen before that liberals believe that children belong to the state and not the parents, and this ties right in.

It's diminishing the parents role and rights/power to do what is best for their children, and sliding more and more toward totalarian government.

In their minds, the parents are just "birthing units" and not much more, and thus more and more government control over lives.

Posts: 11869 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I live in a very liberal area. I suspect most of them want to be Psaki when they grow up.

They also want others people's children to go to war with Russia because we have to do 'something'. It's all of a kind. Lots of brain power used to decide what kind of fruit to have with their Ripple substitute. Lots of anguish. Lots of pearl clutching.

Posts: 6408 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s interesting to see that this is the hill the Dems have chosen to die on, I suppose they are really banking on the gay/trans/alphabet mafia vote if they are losing the black and Hispanic vote.

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It’s interesting to see that this is the hill the Dems have chosen to die on, I suppose they are really banking on the gay/trans/alphabet mafia vote if they are losing the black and Hispanic vote.

No kidding. It's bizarre and yes insane behavior. They are actually turning Parents as a group into a voting bloc. And they appear to be doing it deliberately, or at least consciously. Wth?

And Psaki, what an absolute lunatic. My goodness. Imagine having a lunatic like that for a mother.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30457 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The fight against parents is a straightforward one.

If we were talking about reading writing and arithmetic, there would be no debate. But all that’s been shelved for a higher political agenda.

When you want to control and rule everything in a totalitarian manner, there can be no higher authority than the state.

All this alphabet trans soup is made to separate parents from their children while the public gooberment indoc centers tell your kids their parents are out of touch and can’t relate to their issues, problems/own children. Heck, you’re RACIST!

This is a war for your children.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Whatever Ginger Nitwit. Everyone should sleep well tonight knowing this moron is only weeks away from total and complete irrelevance.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little Red Lying Hood!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 547 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
Little Red Lying Hood!

Zing!
That's a keeper.

Posts: 7387 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
Little Red Lying Hood!

I also like Ginger Goebbels

posted Hide Post
Coming up on 75. Talking to kids about sex would get you run out of town after your beatings. WTF is wrong with you?? This urge to talk to kids about sex is wrong.

Posts: 5770 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
After observing her first few appearances as Press Secretary, nothing this woman does even surprises or shocks me. My view of her is so low and base that words fail to describe it adequately; her actions are calculated and diabolical on her very best days.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post