SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Watch
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Watch Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
With Para's blessing, I'm going to produce "Sig Forum" watches. I would like to ask a couple of questions before I proceed:

What Sig Forum logo would you like to see on the dial?

The Landing Page, the main page (top left), or just the word: Sig Forum

I was thinking of this model:

I'll have some follow up questions...

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
By the way, these would only be attained via Karmas...

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Dave, with that watch, a more simple "SIG FORUM" would likely look better.

I like the landing page but envision some part of it being obstructed by the dial post and hands.

BTW: Not being able to buy one is quite cruel Smile

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, why not for sale? I would think everyone would benefit.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Any chance we could get the gay cake on the face? Asking for a friend.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29907 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I would agree above just “SIG FORUM”. would look the best.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Dave, with that watch, a more simple "SIG FORUM" would likely look better.

I like the landing page but envision some part of it being obstructed by the dial post and hands.

BTW: Not being able to buy one is quite cruel Smile

I would say pretty much the same thing.

If I were designing such a watch, I would put a subdued Trojan helmet, similar to our molon lobe rings, where “citizen“ is, and “sigForum“ down where it says Eco Drive.

For the helmet logo, I’m thinking something similar to the way Rolex and Omega place their logo at the top of their watches.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Agree, just “Sig Forum” and yeah, offer them for sale.

Posts: 27178 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I would buy a couple of these if they were indeed available to purchase. (and I don't wear a watch very often)

I would prefer to see the SIGforum logo, but either way I'm sure you would do a great job. (Note: there is no space between SIG and forum)

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2874 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait to see this!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Text only, agreed with above.
Karma offering makes them exclusive. Looking forward to seeing some mockups.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15995 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Make one that matches the unitard!

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8880 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
To see a watch with the SIG Forum logo would be awesome.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2515 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Maybe a green watchband of the SF colors with black face w/ red accents and SF logo.
Sort of a SF Divers watch.

Posts: 23217 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I like the simple "Sig Forum" myself.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16451 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I like just the name as well. It's simple and uncluttered like the watch - a simple classic design as well.

Posts: 12579 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I would suggest a tan face, to match the color of the main background of SIGforum, and then just the word "SIGforum" located above "Eco-Drive", below the center, in the same font as the page header, with a tan or black nylon strap.

Kind of a take on the old Hamilton Field Watch.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12927 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
A little crazy thought. Maybe put 13 stars on it where the hour markers are. I know there are only 12 hours but maybe 2 stars @ 12:00

Just a thought.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3644 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
I like just the name! What a neat idea.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
This is an awesome idea whatever the outcome!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post