SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Watch
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Watch Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I like all these ideas, I'm in talk with my rep. I'm very excited about this.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So where do I send the check?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for a sig forum decoder ring, but I guess a watch is ok too.

Posts: 5677 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
SIGforum on one line is my choice. And yes, would be the last watch I'd need Cool

Once this starts cannot wait until one of our new common phrases is "not on my watch!". lol

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
SIGforum on the circumference of the military hour numbers @ the bottom would be interesting?
Don't know the magic to show this, or I would.

Posts: 840 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
I like the look of one line under center

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 702 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking at the pics posted by Z06, I think I prefer the smaller font all on one line. Also the white numerals all around the face over the outlines at 6, 9 and 12.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2786 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4656 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The long hand should be a rifle and the short hand a pistol.

And the face should be a target or a scope reticle

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55198 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Maybe include a copy of the waiver in the box paperwork… Smile

Posts: 6040 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

I like a more simple face like this and think adding something on the case back like the P225 and/or a nod to Para would be cool.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2548 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
quote:

I like a more simple face like this and think adding something on the case back like the P225 and/or a nod to Para would be cool.

I like this, too, with the idea for the engraving on back but I wouldn’t mind dropping the 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11 and just keeping the large numbers at the cardinal points.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2164 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I like the watch with the logo underneath and with the numbers 12, 3, 6, and 9 and the dots in-between.
I like the idea of the engraving but on the back with the year we bought it.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3935 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^ This particular watch would simply be too boring, IMO.
It needs to be special looking, not just a logo slapped on it.
Frown

Posts: 23217 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
If by chance this becomes a group buy, I would love one.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17181 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Agree, just “Sig Forum” and yeah, offer them for sale.

This!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8011 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
The numbers could spell out “sigforum.com” all the way around the dial.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8011 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Maybe a green watchband of the SF colors with black face w/ red accents and SF logo.
Sort of a SF Divers watch.

Even I would buy that. If it could be sold to a faithish SIG Forum member in far-off UK. Smile

Posts: 11441 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post