SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lost our sweet little Luna last night
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost our sweet little Luna last night Login/Join 
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your great loss. I’m sure Luna knew she was THE bestest doggie….EVER!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the loss of your friend

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My condolences. I've lost 3 cats over the years and know how it feels to lose a pet.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry…it’s the hardest thing. Thank you for giving her such a great life.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the pain your family are going through. Losing family members never gets easier.

- Bret

Posts: 2464 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sorry my brother. I lost my buddy around six. It is very rough. I am sorry for all you guys. She looks like a very sweet and beautiful girl.

Lost, but never forgotten.

Take care.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss of Luna.

It is always difficult, but I cannot imagine my life without a Dog.

R.I.P. Luna.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.
The memories will last forever.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear about your little pup. Hopefully focusing on your other pups as they miss their friend will help ease the pain.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry. Prayers for you. Loosing your companion just plain flat sucks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awww…. She was very cute.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the loss of your friend and companion. The loss of a beloved dog cuts deep.

Tony

Posts: 312 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post