SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lost our sweet little Luna last night
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost our sweet little Luna last night Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
About 2 months ago, we got the terrible news that our beagle Luna had inoperable cancer after surgery to remove a teat tumor. A follow up X-ray showed multiple shadows throughout her internal organs. She was still active and playful so we’d hoped to have more time with her, but she stopped eating 2 days ago with constant respiratory distress. We took her to an emergency clinic late last night where she was surrounded by her loving family as she passed just before the vet was about to euthanize her.

We got Luna with sister Sola 10 years ago at 9 weeks old. She was the runt, but ruled the roost with her sister and our now 3 year old Aussie. I will miss my little lap warmer. She and her sister were inseparable throughout life. We are all heartbroken but thankful for the time we had with her.

bb&t bank address

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. Take some solace of the memories and time spent with her.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looks like a sweetheart. Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your wonderful companion, Luna. The pain of the loss will slowly fade, but the cherished memories will last forever.

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Sweet girl…rest in peace. Condolences.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. RIP Luna.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. It's gut wrenching. We put our little girl Izzy down this past Saturday after 15 1/2 year, so I know what you are going through.

It is so tough to lose our 4 legged family members. I'm just waiting on time to help with the loss.

All the best to you and your family.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP Luna. You look like you were a sweet pal.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the loss of a beautiful dog!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences, gearhounds Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Not easy, but she went on her own terms, my condolences gearhounds.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this. Condolences.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Those are some great pictures of a dog that was well loved by humans and canines alike.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Brings me to tears knowing how much it hurts to lose our pets. I’m so sorry to hear of Lina’s passing. I know I’m not alone in this, but I’d give almost anything to have more quality time with those I’ve lost.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear gearhounds. RIP Luna.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear about your loss!

Posts: 465 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post