SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please Have A Good Thought For Me
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Have A Good Thought For Me Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you sir. Been down that road myself.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Positive thoughts and a healthy dose of prayers on the way.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll keep you in my prayers. I feel the same way about pain killers, so I understand your desire to go "cold turkey".

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayers sent.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a positive outcome sent.

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A leben ahf dir!
You are in my thoughts and prayers, chaver.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43901 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayers for you, my friend.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers sent.
Good luck!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers and good thoughts!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Neighbor friend had this ended up with surgery to remedy the situation, best of luck to you

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Best to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Prayers said for you!

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Hope everything goes well!

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your health.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thank you, everyone, for the good wishes and prayers.

I just got back from the urologist. The ultrasound showed something that the doc did not like, so he took a dozen biopsy samples. It was not really that uncomfortable, I'm glad I did not do the sedative, as the after effects of that would have been much worse.

Actually, the most painful thing, if you can call it painful (it was not painful, really) was the antibiotic shot in the butt. Burned a little. Insertion of the ultrasound probe was maybe a little uncomfortable, but not painful. The dozen biopsy samples were each like a pretty mild insect sting. Not the sort of thing I'd do for fun, but not really painful.

The prep though, for all the good it did, I might as well have shoved it up my ass:

He said that there is a possibility that the lab will show that whatever it is, is benign. I did not think to ask him at the time, if this possibility is consistent with increasing PSA each time it's checked.

I'm scheduled to meet with him in ten days to review the results of the biopsy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Praying for a smooth procedure and good prognosis V-Tail!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Always good thoughts for you, me boy. Just a little extra until you are all better.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Keep us posted Tail, hoping that you only get good news!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeSig
posted Hide Post
Prayers up!

I have a dear friend out west with this as well.

Much empathy...Please keep the faith!

JoeSig

Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: October 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post