SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Philly has MAJOR traffic problem: I-95 collapse closes both directions for MONTHS?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly has MAJOR traffic problem: I-95 collapse closes both directions for MONTHS? Login/Join 
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Three lanes are open in each direction.
https://pacast.com/live/I95

Posts: 3231 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it first happened, my wife read me the news articles saying it might take "months" to fix. I said "they'll have it open again in two weeks". I just about nailed it.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
When it first happened, my wife read me the news articles saying it might take "months" to fix. I said "they'll have it open again in two weeks". I just about nailed it.
Well neither of you will end up being wrong, all they've done is get 3 lanes open each way sans overpass, actually fixing the bridge will probably take a while. In fact, I'm guessing that now the traffic is back open, they can take their time fixing it, so she may actually end up being pretty conservative on the time frame.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
No that traffic flow is restored, actually finishing the project will probably take YEARS!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8922 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post